His Daughter

I do not own anything except for my characters (Vivica, Amon, Axel, etc), the Galileus (but sadly I do not own the creature design), Cryptsin, and Cryal.

Quotes and meanings below.

"Speaking aloud"
'Speaking telepathically'
Subconscious thoughts, deep in the mind and cannot be heard by others at all.

Chapter 39: His Daughter

The hotel we arrived at was considered high class, once Brandon ensured that I was going to be fine, he went on his way.

I was able to get Amon into the hotel using the same technique that was used at the gas station, except with many more people giving us dirty looks.

Booking a room with two beds, we made our way to the sixth floor and found our room decently quick. Once inside, the room surprised me with how nice it felt.

Amon flew off my shoulder, changing form mid-flight. Landing on the floor, he stands up and heads for the open windows. Closing the curtains, the room darkens considerably and he begins to purr in the darkness.

Stretching, I let out a yawn before removing my jacket and pants. Amon lies on the opposite bed, stretching his body out upon it while on his back, spreading his wings out to their full capacity while groaning loudly from the pleasure and comfort.

Looking over at him, he makes me laugh, "Wowww, quiet down over there! Someone is trying to sleep here." Climbing into the bed, the cool sheets and blanket feel magical against my skin. The mattress is so soft, and the pillows feel like clouds. "...Ohhhh...Wow."

Amon chuckles at my last words, partially folding his wings, "Quiet down over there." He mocks me, his eyes on me.

Looking over at him, I roll my eyes at him, "I'm not the one yelling."

He laughs, "I have yet to yell."

My eyebrows raise, "Yet?? What is that supposed to mean?"

He grins at me playfully, "Sleep now."

Sitting up, I keep my eyes on him, "No, if you're going to yell at some point, I'm not going to let you scare me once I fall asleep."

He laughs at me, "I was only teasing. No yelling."

Studying him, I lay back down.

Silence lingers between us, I then get comfortable enough to work on trying to sleep. Hearing Amon shifting, he too is doing the same.

My thoughts began to wander, once I had gotten comfortable. Thoughts involving Axel, how much I miss him. Yet, part of him lies resting upon the bed near me. His brother, who is awake and had spent his entire life with him, lies so close to me.

Amon is the only part of Axel that is awake. And, in an odd sense...I crave Axel through him...

Finally coming to admit this detail to myself, I quickly become heated. My mind begins to desire Amon, craving him similar to how I would crave Axel.

The years of absence begin to catch up to me, making me breathe heavy. Beginning to shift in discomfort upon the bed, my mind imagines the many ways Amon could force himself upon me.

Oh...How much I would beg for it...

The sudden spike of hormones causes my body to react, reawakening my reproductive cycle that had been manually put into a state of dormancy.

Amon, picking up on my sudden urges, watches me from his bed. His sense of smell picks up on my reproductive system starting up, the ability being news to him. Meeting up with me again, he caught the scent of what he could have swore to be infertility. The scent of my urine confirmed to him that I had somehow gone sterile. Now, he understands why.