Hospital

I do not own anything except for my characters (Vivica, Amon, Axel, etc), the Galileus (but sadly I do not own the creature design) and Cryal.

Quotes and meanings below.
"Speaking aloud"
'Speaking telepathically'
Subconscious thoughts, deep in the mind and cannot be heard by others at all.

Chapter 11: Hospital

By the time Axel had begun to come back around, Amon had left to hunt down the Cryal that hit him. I wanted to go with Amon, but he told me to stay here with Axel, so the Cryal were to remain unaware that I had been taken in by their species.

The first Cryal that had run into me in the woods that tried to rape me likely hadn't told anyone of my discovery before he got killed.

Axel had finally begun to stir as I laid next to him, awaiting his recovery. His bullet wounds had healed up perfectly, and his body heat had returned to its normal temperature. Lying against his side, my right wing remains draped over his torso for extra warmth as I relax in the bubble with him.

Axel takes in his surroundings before I realize he had awakened, only upon the movement of his head in my direction do I realize.

Sitting my head up, I look into his sapphire eyes as he looks into my violet ones. Axel takes ahold of my wing before moving it off his chest to sit up.

Watching him, he seems curious about the enclosure we are in, "I created this isolation chamber to keep you warm, Amon told me you needed the warmth to get better."

Axel's attention locks onto me again, his eyes holding a hint of impression in them from the bubble around us and the amount of heat being held within.

Feeling exhausted from keeping this structure of energy up, I quietly moan, "...Do you still need this heat...? It's very exhausting..."

Axel rises onto his feet, seeming to be communicating with his brother through telepathy, likely to get an update on the situation, 'No.'

Hearing his words, I allow the bubble to disperse, my body absorbing the violet fog to return some of my energy. Still exhausted, I lie my head back down.

"...Did Amon get the Cryal responsible for shooting you...?" I ask him curiously.

Axel walks deeper into the basement toward the wrapped up bodies, 'Yes. It is no longer among the living.'

Feeling relief, I notice him stop before the pile of bodies oddly before his attention is drawn back onto me.

Watching him, I watch as he removes the remainder of his clothing while he seems deep in thought. He snaps himself out of it before flying out through the pipe.

Feeling confused, I began to assume he wanted to thank me for saving his life, but decided against it.

Not caring too much about a thank you, I close my eyes and relax upon the blanket.

Within a matter of time Axel is heard returning, awakening me from my rest. Watching him walk down from the pile of bodies beneath the pipe, I expect him to begin working, yet he does not.

Instead he walks over toward me, surprising me by climbing on top of me. He lowers his hot body onto mine, offering his neck to me. The entire situation confuses me, he speaks into my mind, 'Bite.'

Obeying, I bite deeply into his neck, hearing a low growling coming from him in response. Figuring he is offering his blood to me to regain my energy, I suck on his neck, feeling one of his hands slide behind my neck to weave through my hair and cup my head gently. Tasting his irresistible blood, I moan while my mouth fills with its intense heat. Swallowing a mouthful of his blood, Axel drags his claws on his left hand against the blanket as he grips onto it, his sharp claws puncturing holes into the fabric as he feels pleasure from the blood loss and pain.