Plight

I do not own anything except for my characters (Vivica, Amon, Axel, etc), the Galileus (but sadly I do not own the creature design) and Cryal.

Quotes and meanings below.
"Speaking aloud"
'Speaking telepathically'
Subconscious thoughts, deep in the mind and cannot be heard by others at all.

**as of 1/5/21, all chapters have been edited, added onto, and some have even been given new scenes entirely. This story is an ongoing rough draft that will have its edits and changes, unfortunately. If you wish to reread this story, feel free and take in the new edits :)

Chapter 29: Plight

A shrill scream rang through the house, my sensitive ears pick it up despite it being distant. Slowly waking up from my sleep, the darkness in the room informs me that it is nightfall.

Another scream reaches my ears, making me jolt up unto a sitting position, recognizing it to be Silvia's. I throw myself off the bed and rush out through the bedroom door, "Leave her alone!!!" My scream rang out through the house, knowing Axel had returned and found her.

Another scream urges me to run faster toward the basement door, racing down the stairs in hope to stop Axel before it is too late.

Running toward the bedroom, I see Silvia get thrown out of the room and into the hallway. She falls onto her back, crying out in terror as she crawls backward away from her attacker.

Racing over to her, I grab onto one of her arms, "Silvia!"

This causes her to scream out in fear, thinking I was another monster trying to kill her before she realized who I was. 

Looking toward the bedroom, I come to realize Amon has already stepped in to help. Blocking the doorway from the inside, Amon continues to defensively converse in Galilish to who my senses recognize to be Axel.

Silvia cries out in fear, quickly getting back onto her feet to grab onto me and try to drag me away, "We have to leave!! Please!!"

Turning to face Silvia again, I get a firm grip on her shoulders while Amon continues to deal with an enraged Axel, "Those two creatures aren't strangers to me! Remember the friend I told you about that needed to heal? He is right there, protecting you from the other one. The other one happens to be my mate, er...boyfriend..."

Her eyes widen in shock upon hearing my words, "That thing in there tried to kill me! The other thing came in and got me away from it, what is happening!?!" Her voice was very frantic, still in a very bad state of panic and terror.

A loud, aggressive roar erupts from within the room, Axel clearly not enjoying what he is hearing from his brother. Amon continues to try and talk sense into him, likely explaining the situation to him and why there is a human here in the first place.

Looking into Silvia's eyes, I finally get her to focus on only me as I hold onto both sides of her head, "They won't hurt you! I promise, I won't let them. The one with the black hair is trying to defend you, he knows why you are here. Those two are brothers, and we won't let the other one hurt you."

Silvia finally goes silent, trembling in fear as she slowly nods in response to my words, trusting me. Letting go of her, I watch the boys as she stands behind me, my hand in hers to help keep her calm.

Axel suddenly slams past Amon, Amon not having his powerful wings to stop him with. He takes a look at Silvia and I, snarling as he lifts his head a little to take in the excessive amount of fear thick within the air around us.

Watching his behavior, I begin to hope his body doesn't find anything he may need within her, "Axel. She has no idea what either of us are! She is just innocent, I am temporarily taking her in until she can find a safe place to live!"