Rush

I do not own anything but my characters. I do own Vivica, the Cryptsin, and Cryal.

Quotes and meanings below.
"Speaking aloud"
'Speaking telepathically'
Subconscious thoughts, deep in the mind and cannot be heard by others at all.

Chapter 4: Rush

The next half hour was spent with my nerves through the roof, trembling in fear of what is growing inside of me.

In that containment center, I was exposed to two males; the man who would rape me, and another creature that was more or less forced to rape me.

The other creature, I could tell, was the same species as the female that helped me escape from there...Cryal.

The man who kept me was clearly not human, which is what scares me. I have no idea what kind of creature he was. If this baby happens to be that man's offspring, there is no way of knowing whether or not the thing will have to eat its way out of me.

I'm not ready to have a child, even if all things end up working out in the end.

Sensing that the creature keeping me captive is still here, I pick up his presence above me, outside of the structure the basement belongs to.

Despite being pregnant, my body continues to bleed from between my legs.

My senses pick up the creature's departure, leaving me alone once again.

.

Three days have passed since this creature had taken me hostage. Every night he returns, never during the day. Each time he would return, he would return to the basement to possibly check on me. He leaves and returns to do this at least eight times per night. Each time he seems more and more impatient and possibly conflicted by something. Whatever it is, I am unsure.

At least once a night he does an up close check up on me, doing this by taking in my scent from the neck down to my hips.

Whether he does this out of concern is completely unknown to me, as the creature is very good at hiding its emotions.

The only emotions he expresses are frustration, agitation, irritability and impatience. What is causing those emotions, I am unsure.

While watching this creature come and go so often daily, I have recognized the high levels of intelligence it has. The creature has very sensitive hearing, acute senses and a sophisticated thought process.

The way he watches me as though he is studying me, I can tell his brain is constantly working through information, as that is exactly what he is doing, studying me.

I have realized that this creature is just as curious about me as I am of it. It wants to learn all it can about me, about what I am and where I came from.

It has already learned so much information from my scent alone, to where it has memorized my body inside and out.

He has yet to attempt at feeding me, or give me anything I can seek comfort from, or warmth. All of that doesn't bother me too much, as I am used to it. Neither of us have spoken a word to one another, making me believe it may not understand or even speak English.

The candles all died a day ago, leaving me in complete darkness with only my night vision to see my surroundings. My night vision doesn't bother me at all, as I can see everything in full detail without the source of light.

Clearly, as I've learned, the creature doesn't need light to see either, having its own night vision just as advanced as mine.

Tonight, it has returned for its first checkup on me.