Caesura

I do not own anything except for my characters (Vivica, Amon, Axel, etc), the Galileus (but sadly I do not own the creature design), Cryptsin, and Cryal.

Quotes and meanings below.
"Speaking aloud"
'Speaking telepathically'
Subconscious thoughts, deep in the mind and cannot be heard by others at all.

Chapter 51: Caesura

"...Ten years." The girl began, "I've waited ten years for this day to come."

Amon stepped forward, standing beside me now. "...How is this possible?"

The intense amount of rage could be felt radiating from Axel, he was trembling.

"...You traded me, for these monsters." Her face twisted with hatred, her violet eyes filled with hatred and pain.

"...Traded you?" Her words made no sense to me, quickly coming to realize that Alexander had warped her mind.

"You traded me!! What makes these monsters more important to you than me?! You never loved me!!" Her emotions peaked, an intense violet aura bursted from within her, surrounding her like a fire as her feet levitated off the ground, her eyes glowing brightly.

Celest approached before laughing a little, "Hun, we don't even know who you are-!" Energy was shot at Celest from the girl, sending Celest flying while screaming from the horrible sensation of her skin burning. She slammed into the ground, crying out as she used her own energy to fend off the violet flames.

"All of you will perish!" The girl screamed out, erupting into tears as she spoke. A giant burst of violet energy exploded from her in the same form as a giant blast wave from a nuke, the waves scorching everything in its path. Instantly, I formed a barrier around Axel, Amon and I to protect us from getting vaporized.

The wave slammed into the barrier, making me cry out. The sheer power that erupted from her was enough to challenge my own, nearly throwing us off our feet from within the barrier of mine.

"Celest!! Brandon!! Valentina!!" I screamed out their names, unable to hear anything past the heavy gusts of energy crashing into the barrier. Both Axel and Amon fought to keep themselves stable, holding onto me as well to keep me from falling. Nothing could be seen past the barrier, except for the thick amounts of fog flowing past it.

Without warning, a projectile shot through the barrier, the very end of it had gotten caught in the wall of the barrier, the tip of it mere inches from Axel's heart. He threw himself back a good foot from it, not letting up on his grip on the ground or me despite having been surprised. The projectile is a giant spear made out of violet energy, created in an attempt at killing Axel once it had broken his skin, to release energy into his body.

"Damnit!" Amon shouted, sensing the army of Cryal closing in. On top of the flowing fog, an intense heat seeped through as the countless Cryal erupted the island into flames. Axel gripped onto his weapon, focusing on his senses in an attempt to locate a target.

"The sky! We must fly, Vivica! It is the only way we would have a chance at fighting back!" Amon ordered, gripping onto my arm.

"Okay!!" Nodding, I teleported all three of us into the sky. Upon feeling the ground leave, I absorbed the shield. Amon and Axel then flew in opposite directions, Axel's voice reached my mind, 'Focus and find that abomination!'

Amon was heard as well, 'Deal with the hybrid! Axel and I will eliminate the Cryal. More Galileus are on their way to help!'

Worrying about them, I responded, 'Not fast enough!!' Flying in place, I was high above the island. The entirety of the island was coated in a thick blanket of violet fog, and large wildfires constantly being added onto by each Cryal expelling their flames across the large island. There must have been hundreds of Cryal, countless different colors and elements. Axel and Amon had disappeared from my sight, but I knew they were fine, my bond with Axel proving so.