_clairemarie11     ezraking28

liked by eileenrivers12 and 25,802 others

_clairemarie11 ezraking28 Save the date; February 19th! I can't wait to marry you💍👪

25,414 comments

eileenrivers12 Can't wait! Already saved the date in my phone😍

            _clairemarie11 😙

1 month later, November 1st

Claire's POV

We are getting married in 4 months! I can't wait to marry the man of my dreams!

We already started planning. We are having a farm wedding, we already bought the farmhouse. Zealand was going to be the ring bearer and Alice was gonna be the flower girl. Eileen was going to be my best bridesmaid and my mom was going to walk me down the aisle. 

I think next month, Eileen and I are going to go shopping for my wedding dress. I had already ordered Zealand's suit and Alice's dress, which should come around December. 

I sent invitations out already to everyone I invited. We were not having a big wedding, just my close family and Ezra's close family. 

We had no idea what to do for the wedding cake and I'm pretty sure Ezra didn't know what kind of tux he wanted for the wedding. The colors were neutral colors; tan, silver, and black. The bridesmaids will wear creamy tan dresses, the groomsmen will wear tan suits and I was hoping for a silver dress. 

Zealand will wear a silver suit while Alice will wear a tan dress. Ezra will get a black suit for the wedding as soon as he can find one.

The food will be simple, a taco stand and a fruit and veggie plate. That's about it for the wedding, that's just what we have for now anyway.