_clairemarie11

liked by eileenrivers12, _nolansmith1, and 65,289 others

_clairemarie11 Thank God for giving me you❤❤

64,337 comments

_nolansmith1 😘

eileenrivers12 You guys were made for each other

1 month later, March 23

Claire's POV

I visited mom's grave. We buried her right next to Ezra. It felt right. I sat down next to her

"We miss you mom" I said and teared up "I love you" I blow a kiss to her grave stone and stood up. I cried as I walked to my car. I sat in my car for a minute before I finally left. 

I went home. I wiped my tears away. I didn't want the kids to see me crying. I didn't want them to sad anymore. They've already cried enough... Especially Zealand. Poor little guy has hard a rough life already and he's only 5 years old. 

Haven has had a hard life too, she just hasn't realized it yet since she's only almost 2 years old. I loved her didn't want her to be hurt, but I knew it was coming when she asks about her daddy... She has Nolan, but what happens when she asks about Ezra? 

I open the door and Haven and Zealand attack me at the door. I pick Haven up and put her on my hip. Nolan comes to the door and hugs me

"Howd it go?" I ask and he shrugs

"They were good" he says and I kiss Haven's cheek and she smiles at me. I hand Haven to Nolan and he takes her to the living room and I hug Zealand and he looks up at me

"Where were you?" He asks

"I just had some things to do" I tell him. I didn't want to tell him that I was at his Grandma's grave. I didn't want to bring her up just yet... He's sensitive to this stuff. 

"Ok Mommy" he says cheerfully and walks to play with Haven. 

I sigh and go and sit down at the couch. I think Haven sensed something was wrong with me because she came to me and smiled her cute little cheeky smile. I kiss her head and smile back. She hands me a toy and I play with her. 

"I love you Haven Marie" I say and she looks up at me and puts the toy in her mouth. I put her on my lap facing me "I'll love you forever"