_clairemarieking11

liked by eileenrivers12 and 46,879 others

_clairemarieking11 My princess, you may not remember your daddy, but you are just like him❤

46,202 comments 

1 month later, March 26th

Claire's POV

I decided to go back to church today. Eileen was going to take us. Last time I was there, Zealand was 6 months and he's 4... Let's hope this goes well👍 

I got Haven dressed in a flower dress and put a bow in her hair. Looks like she's gonna have brown hair like Zealand, although her hair will be lighter like Ezra. Zealand has dark brown hair and black eyes like Henry... Yuck, but thats all he has in common with Henry look wise. Haven will most likely have light brown hair with either keep her dark blue eyes or they can change to brown eyes like me. 

I got Zealand dressed in a little tux and silk his hair to the side. I get into a blue little dress and black flat heels. I curl my hair and put some light makeup on. 

Eileen comes over while I'm doing my makeup and Zealand opens the door and I hear Eileen squeal

"Zealand, you look very snazzy" I hear her say. I Come out and Zealand is doing a little spin to show her the whole thing

"Thank you" he says and I see Neo step in who was also wearing a tux, but it looked a little different. We all get into Eileen's car and drive to church. 

We park and go inside. I carry Haven's carseat in one hand and hold Zealand's hand in the other. Eileen goes to church every week, so everyone remembers her, so she reintroduced me to everyone. Everyone complemented Zealand's tux, but Haven was the star of the show. Everyone cooed and awed at her. She was very overwhelmed by the extra attention, but she stayed calm and quiet and just stared at everyone with her beautiful blue eyes. 

We drop Haven off at the nursery and go to sit down. I put Zealand in my lap and Eileen puts Neo on hers. It felt nice to be back at the church, but I don't know if I'll make it a regular thing. It's really hard getting all the kids ready and out the door. Plus Zealand gets grumpy when he wakes up early and he doesn't really take naps anymore. 

After the service, I picked Haven up and the lady said she very good. Zealand liked the music, but was antsy when the sermon started and so was Neo. We leave and have some brunch at a little diner. 

Eileen drops us off at home after we eat and I take Zealand and Haven to the backyard and I set Haven on a blanket and blow bubbles. She was so cute when she tried to catch them. I saw so much Ezra in her expressions and I couldn't help but smile thinking about the little lady she will become.