14

_clairemarieking11

liked by eileenrivers12, ezraking28 and 36, 870 others

_clairemarieking11 My babies👦👶

32,999 comments

eileenrivers12 Beautiful mama😍 can't wait to see you, Zealand and Haven again!

ezraking28 my beautiful wife, son, and daughter😘

           _clairemarieking11 😘

1 month later, July 6th

​​​​​​​Claire's POV

Today was Haven's 1 month appointment. We left Zealand home with a babysitter since my mom was on vacation with the kids and Eileen was busy taking care of Neo and couldn't take care of Zealand today. 

We drive over to her appointment and they tell us she was very healthy, but she needed to eat more since she wasn't gaining as much weight as she needed to. We drive to get some lunch for us since we didn't eat anything before the appointment. We went through the drive thru. It was crowded so we texted the baby sitter that we would be a little late, but she didn't text anything back, but we didn't think much of it. 

We drove home and opened the door. That was strange... The door was unlocked. The sitter mustve opened it was us. I got Haven's carseat out of the car and Ezra grabbed her diaper bag and threw it over his shoulder and we walked inside. I walk into the living room and see his cartoons were off.

"Hey Z, we're home" I yell as I put Haven's carseat on the ground and take her out of it. Was he napping? I walk into the kitchen and stopped. I stared at the body of the babysitter that was on the ground... Dead. I nearly screamed, but just stayed silent. 

"I can't find Zealand anywhere" Ezra says from the living room 

"Babe, come here" I finally get out. He comes to the kitchen and stops. He slowly backs up. I start crying

"What... What happened?" He asks and shake my head and turn around

"Where's my baby?" I ask in fear and Ezra hugs me

 "We're gonna find him" he says and I just cry in his arms.