_clairemarie11

liked by eileenrivers12, _nolansmith1, and 67,241 others

_clairemarie11 My baby graduated preschool! Kindergarten here we come!

66,211 comments

_nolansmith1 Zealand walking into kindergarten like😎

eileenrivers12 still can't believe they spelled Neo's name wrong

1 week later, June 1st

Claire's POV

I was planning Haven's 2nd birthday. I was only doing a small little party for her. First birthday party mom wasn't gonna be at, but first birthday dad was gonna be at. I knew it was gonna be hard without mom. We had to manage.

I called Nolan over to help me plan her birthday. I met Nolan a month after Haven turned 1, so this was the first birthday he was going to for her. He was obsessed with Haven and Haven was obsessed with him. I will say this a million times, they had an unbreakable bond.

He came inside and Haven met him at the door. He picked her up

"Guess who's 2 in 3 days" he says and she smiles at him "you are" he points at her and she squeals and he kissed her cheek and put her down. They run to the living room and immediately start playing with dolls. 

Nolan was what they called manly... He loved getting dirty and loved hunting, fishing, and what most guys like... Not stereotyping all guys, but just saying thats who he was. But when it came to Haven, he would do anything for her and that included playing dolls and playing princesses and girly stuff like that with her just to make her happy. He was a girl dad times a million. He was made to be a girl dad and he's the perfect one for Haven. 

Haven practically looks up to him and loves him. She looks forward to seeing him everyday and if he doesn't come over that day, we have to call him because she wouldn't go to bed without saying goodnight to him. She pretty much loves him more than I do, they were meant to be. I love their relationship and they are just perfect for each other. One time he even had a tea party with her in her room and sat at her little table and had pretend tea with her and her stuffed animals... He didn't know I was watching him outside the room until I giggled at his cuteness. 

I watched them play and then went to wrap Haven's gift in her bedroom. It was a b. toys bouncy boing bizzi bouncer bumble bee. I was really excited because I knew she would love it because she loves jumping around and bouncing on the couch. This was perfect for her.