_clairemarieking11

liked by eileenrivers12 and 41,797 others

_clairemarieking11 Haven Marie King, you'll always be my sunshine🌞

39,268 comments

eileenrivers12 Beautiful😍 love the matching outfits!

2 months later, October 31st

Claire's POV

I got Zealand dressed up in his dragon costume and took a picture of him. I got Haven dressed in her costume which matched Zealand's dragons. I put my costume on and put the baby carrier on. I give Zealand his candy bucket and we go outside. Eileen calls and asks me to come to her house, but I told her I was taking Zealand trick or treating. 

Zealand goes around the neighborhood, just knocking on the doors and saying in his sweet little voice "trick or treat" and the people complementing him on his costume. He was so cute and he was growing up so fast, I couldn't keep up with him. 

I gave Zealand a couple pieces of candy, but told him he had to wait till tomorrow. Haven wasn't very fussy, which was good. She was very quiet and well behaved which was very good. 

When we got home, though, Haven was out like a light and I laid her down in her bassinet and rocked her side to side. I listened to her quiet little snores and smiled. Zealand came into the room 

"Mommy, help" he whines as he tugs on the zipper to his costume. I unzipped it and helped him out. I gave him a bath and got him into his PJs and went into his bedroom. I picked a book off the shelf and read it to him and shortly after, he was asleep. I kissed his head and turned off his lamp and closed the door.