_clairemarie11

liked by eileenrivers12, _marcusjay24, _nolansmith1 and 67,742 others

_clairemarie11 My kids are already obsessed with Lennox

67,114 comments

eileenrivers12 everyone is obsessed with Lennox😂

A couple days later, July 15th

Claire's POV

We spent most of our time with Lennox. My kids were obsessed with him... Especially Haven. She loved giving him lots of kisses. She was pretty cute. 

Lennox was adorable. He had blue eyes of course and little blonde hairs on his head. I doubt his hair would stay blonde because both his parents had dark brown hair, but it was cute. 

I loved having such a good family. I saw Eileen and Marcus pretty much every day and Lennox was just such a sweet little boy. He was quiet and so loved. He was going to grow up with so much love. He had the best parents and great cousins. We all loved being around him. 

Neo was the best brother ever... Other than Zealand of course. He was great with helping his mom with Lennox. He loved having a baby brother. He was such a good helper. 

Our journey had just began. We had a great family and an amazing long life ahead of us. But all great stories must come to an end. My journal is over. I hoped you enjoyed reading about my life. I loved writing down about my life. I started writing this at 15 and now I'm 21 almost 22. It's been a long time since then, but it felt short. I loved every minute of it. I love my life. 

I love the life Ezra has blessed me with from Heaven... I miss him, yes, but everything happens for a reason and I'm glad I met Nolan... He is my everything... He's the best daddy to my kids. He gave me a reason to keep going, to give me courage to raise my kids happily. I hope it stays that way, I hope he is in my life for eternity, he is the love of my life. I hope he'll remember that...

Forever