_clairemarie11

liked by eileenrivers12, ezraking28 and 30,010 others

_clairemarie11 Today I become Claire King! Thank you @eileenrivers12 for sticking by me and being my bestie

29,870 comments

eileenrivers12 I love you😍😍

ezraking28 I can't wait to marry you baby

1 month later, February 19th

Claire's POV

Today is the day I marry my favorite man in the whole world! Ezra and Zealand stayed over at a friend's house and Eileen and my mom came over to our house. 

They helped calm me down since I was very nervous, but I was super excited. They helped me into my dress and helped me put my makeup on and do my hair. They got dressed and did their makeup and then we started driving over to the farmhouse where the wedding was taking place. 

Most of the guests were already there and we arrived before the boys, so we had time to check some things and make sure everything was perfect. 

Zealand was allowed to come in and see me, but Ezra had to go where the ceremony was and couldn't see me until after the flower girl and I walked in. 

I hugged my little boy who was so handsome in his little suit and Alice looked very beautiful in her dress. I hugged my family and then the music started and Zealand walked in with the rings. The bridesmaids walked in next and lined up. Alice walks in and throws some flower petals down and then my mother walks me down the aisle and I cry as I see my soon to be husband. I feel baby girl kick as I walk down which makes me smile and cry at the same time. 

We hold hands and the ceremony starts. The officiant starts speaking and Ezra says his vows and I say mine as I cry. Ezra and I grab the rings from Zealand and Ezra places the ring on my finger and do the same. 

"Do you take Ezra Michael King to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The officiant asks

"I do" I say, wiping my tears

"Do you take Claire Marie Hayes to be your lawfully wedded wife" the officiant asks Ezra

"I do" he answers and I smile

"You may now kiss the bride" he says and Ezra kisses me and every claps and cheers. 

After the ceremony, we go inside the farmhouse and we begin the wedding reception. Ezra and I cut the cake and we start passing pieces out to the guests. I pick Zealand up and he hugs my neck and I kiss his little head. 

We all start eating cake, but then I hear me and Ezra's song and he asks me to dance with him. The lights dim and we slow dance to Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran.