_clairemarie11

liked by eileenrivers12, ezraking28 and 16,789 others

_clairemarie11 My world😍😍

15,939 comments

ezraking28 I love you😘😘

September 26th

Claire's POV

I tied my hair up in a ponytail and began moving my stuff downstairs. Zealand wanted to help, but it was just too heavy for him. I took my mattress off the stand and threw it down the stairs and then I took it apart with Ezra's help. We moved it in the back of his truck and I took Zealand's crib apart and took it down stairs.

Zealand was getting too big for his crib, so I was thinking about just moving it out and getting him a toddler bed and using his crib for future babies. 

I took Zealand outside and let him play while Ezra and I moved the rest of my stuff into his truck and out of my mom's house. 

We got all of it out by the end of the day. I put Zealand in his carseat and I followed Ezra to our new house. I helped unload our stuff into the house and I looked around. This is our new home.

I set up my stuff in our room and Ezra set his stuff up on the other side of the room. This house had 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and it was perfect. Ezra and I would sleep in the same room and Zealand would have his own room and then the extra room would be a guest bedroom and or a future nursery. 

I hung pictures of us around the house and we already went bed shopping for a big bed for me and Ezra to sleep in together. I got a king size mattress for us and a toddler dinosaur bed for Zealand that he wanted. 

I set up the dinosaur bed in Zealand's room

He loves it and he went to bed really well in it that night

He loves it and he went to bed really well in it that night. I tuck him in and turn off the light and he was fast asleep.

I take a shower in the new bathroom that's right next to the room and it was really nice. 

I know I'm gonna love this house, especially because I get to live in it with the best people in the whole world.