Later that day

Claire's POV

The police came as quick as they could. I sat on the couch holding Haven as she slept. I couldn't stop thinking about my son. Where was he? Who could've took him? Why would someone take him? I was about to pass out. My son was taken and all I can do is sit here and let who ever took him let them have him.

I cried as Ezra hugged me and told me it was ok. The police were gonna find him and there was nothing I could do to save him. I looked at my sleeping daughter and just cried for my son.

"Please find my son" I begged the police "he's just a baby, he didn't deserve this" 

"Please stay calm" the police officer said 

"How can I stay calm knowing someone has my son?" I ask them, I stand up "you have to find him"

"Listen, we're doing the best we can" the officer says

"Do better" I add and I sit down "do whatever you can to find him" 

"Is there anyone you could think of who would take him?" He asks and I put my head down

"No one I could think of" I sigh "who would? He's just a little boy" 

"No one who has a grudge against you?" He asks

"I don't think so" I tell him

"What about Iris or Hayden?" Ezra asks me in a low voice

"Who are they?" The officer asks

"Just some old friends ig" I answer and Ezra shakes his head

"They tortured you" Ezra says

"In high school, a while ago, they wouldn't take Zealand" I tell him

"We'll check it out just in case" the officers say and they start heading out. I stand up

 "Wait, we just have to sit here?" I say

 "There's nothing you can do but sit here and let us handle it" the officer says and they all leave, he turns around "we'll tell you if anything happens, just stay inside and keep your doors locked" he says and leaves.

I just sit there in shock. Could Hayden or Iris be the ones that took Zealand? Why would they? Hayden already has a son and Iris wouldn't take Zealand for any reason other than to start drama, but she wouldn't... Would she?