A/N

Goodbye readers ^^

Sadly this is the end of the story and I didn't make Kukui's battle with u due to lack of motivation
srry :{

If u want me to make more sun & moon Y/N stuff tell me in the comments what U wanna see with it so maybe like Y/N and necrozma, solgaleo, lunala, silvally etc!

If not I'll be making another that I already have a plan for and how it's gonna play out!

If u want maybe other types of story's on Pokémon just request them too me in the comments!! I'm open to anything ^^

Description for story idea!

In the galar region there is simply three well-known legendary Pokémon that people only believe in myth, the darkest day, zacian and zamazenta. Y/N, a young 17 year old of the galar region just happens to meet the three and know them personally. Y/N has caught Centiskorch, drifloon, lurantis and mudkip along with zamazenta, zacian and the darkest day. No one knows this secret  about Y/N due to them living far away from the actual city of galar which means isolation and not many visitors. Y/N just happens to be a well-known battler in the galar region meaning they meet many people and see many things along the way. Will the secret get out across the galar region?

When I'm finished a story I'm working on I'll totally begin it!

Hope y'all enjoyed this Pokémon story as much as I enjoyed writing it ;)