Ch 10 | Eyes Closed

(A/N: whose dick do I have to suck in order for y'all to vote for my damn chapters?)

(Tysm to those of you that always like & comment!)

Y/N's POV:

"You have to eat some of it," Ana glares, holding a spoon up to your mouth. You glare back but take the bite of onion soup Jin made you. Of course it's delicious but you have to force yourself to swallow it because of how upset your stomach is.

"Atta girl," Taehyung grins as he slides you some water.

"Thanks Mom and Dad," you say sarcastically, feeling annoyed about having to be babied. You force down a couple more bites before you see Jin come down the stairs, dressed in a simple white t-shirt and lavender RJ pajama shorts. He has a hand towel ruffling through his hair like he just showered.

"Does it taste okay?" he smiles, taking the seat next to you.

"Yeah it's good," you nod. "I'm sorry I can't eat much of it."

"Don't apologize," he chuckles before placing a soft peck against your temple. "I'm just glad you're eating."

Your heart is still numb but your body isn't. The places Jin touches and kisses you make your skin feel tingly, even over the parts that are injured. Ana was a little confused the first time she saw Jin giving you tiny kisses but she didn't say anything since you don't seem to mind.

"Alright," Ana sighs, gripping the back of her neck. "I know it's only eight but I need to go to bed. I have to be up early in the morning."

"We're going to head out too," Sena yawns. "We have to finish unpacking everything the movers brought over."

"I'll go back to my place," V groans as he gives himself a nice long stretch.

Jimin left about an hour ago to do a vlive he already had scheduled.

"Love, do you want to sleep or stay up longer?" Ana asks.

You shift in your seat uncomfortably and look down at your lap. You're a little nervous about trying to sleep. During all eight weeks you were in jail, you had to sleep with one eye open. Some of the worst attacks happened when the other inmates thought you were asleep. When you do manage to fall asleep, the nightmares always come so you lose no matter what.

"I'll stay up with you if you want," Jin smiles, gently rubbing your back. "We can watch movies or play games, whatever you want to do."

"C-can we watch a movie?" you ask quietly, looking back up at him. Being immersed in a movie and drowning out reality sounds like exactly what you need right now.

"Of course we can," he answers with warmth in his voice. "And we can watch it in the media room upstairs so you're still close to Ana."

"Okay," you smile shyly.

You all say goodnight to Tae, Sena, and Dal before heading up the spiral staircase to the second floor. When you first get up the stairs you're met with two lounge chairs and multiple bookcases. The first door on the right is the room you and Ana will be sleeping in, and the room next to that is Jin's. Across the room there's another set of doors that leads to another guest room and what you now know leads to the media room.

"I want to change first," you say to Jin and he nods. You follow Ana into the room and glance around, still amazed at how quickly Jin had clothes delivered in your size.

Everything you own was burned to the ground except for what's left of the basement. The excavators were finally able to cut through the metal doors but you're not ready to go see it yet. You know you won't be able to stomach it. Mr. Song said they'd just check to make sure there aren't any problems inside and lock it up until you're ready.