Ch 77 | Stuck

Y/N's POV:

Stop thinking about it, you scold yourself, frustratedly running your fingers through your hair. You're currently at work, staring at your reflection in the bathroom mirror for the sixth time this morning. Today or tomorrow is when your period should start and you've gone to check multiple times already even though there's no point. It'll start when it starts.

Seokjin was really sweet to you last night and you ended up giving him head before bed. He's been so patient and loving, making you feel one hundred times better than you should. Even with this shitty situation, things are really good between you and him. Within three days he's calmed you down and assured you everything will be fine, and you actually believe him.

But that doesn't mean you want to have a kid right now.

There's a small part of you that would like to have a reason to keep him around. He wouldn't have to leave and travel without you, and it would probably save a lot of fights because you aren't exactly healed yet. But you don't believe in having a kid for a selfish reason like that. You'd rather do it on your own terms, not someone else's. You also don't want to be the reason he has to leave BTS.

After a few deep breaths you smooth your hand over your white uniform and head back out to serve your customers. It's a busy brunch Sunday so a lot of your time is spent refilling mimosas and having casual chats with different tables. A big part of a manager's job is socializing which can be a pain at times, but it's a good distraction. Your bartender is back so luckily you aren't stuck smelling alcohol again.

A few more hours fly by and your phone buzzes from your back pocket. You reach to pull it out and a big smile dances across your lips at the new Inst*gram notification.

User Jin has tagged you in a photo

You open the app and your heart melts at how cute he is. It's a picture he took of you at breakfast yesterday and you're klinking your mimosa glasses together. Yours doesn't actually have champagne in it but no one can tell.

The caption reads:

Jwehope wouldn't grab a drink with me so I made [Y/N] come with me

Of course user uarmyhope has already commented.

My bro! 🔥 I'm still hungover from last time 😙

Last night you decided to make your social media public but no one really knew until now. Not only did Seokjin post you and tag you, he also followed you. Your phone is now blowing up with new followers and spam likes. Most of your photos consist of food or scenery but you plan to post a photo of Jin tonight. You took Ana's idea and locked your comments to where only people you're following back can comment.

"You two are so cute," Chaewon giggles, nudging you with her elbow.

"Thanks," you grin. "Any updates with Namjoon?"

"We're going to an art gallery Tuesday," she beams, clapping her hands together. "He's still giving me friendship vibes but that's fine with me. He's a work of art himself."

"I love that for you two," you say happily, giving her a pat on the head. "I don't understand art at all, I'm glad he has you to chat with." Namjoon tried talking to you about art one time and you zoned out for a good ten minutes, but you let him keep going because you know he loves it.

"Miss [Y/N]!" you hear a little voice shout, making you spin around in excitement. Your eyes fall on the little brown haired boy at the entrance waving at you with both hands above his head.

Your breath hitches when you see his father standing behind him, giving you a warm smile too. Tears brim in your eyes but you blink them back and walk over to them, bending down to swallow Hyun in a big bear hug. "Hey buddy," you giggle, giving his cheek a soft kiss. He squeezes you with his little arms, letting you pick him up off the ground.