Ch 94 | Red Flag

Y/N's POV:

Heavy sobs rip from your chest as you bury your face into the soft polyester of your pillow. Your heart feels like it's being ripped to shreds as Seokjin's words play over and over in your head.

I know you're the type who needs reassurance, but sometimes it gets a little old.

One of your worst fears has come to life. You're a burden to Seokjin. If he's already exhausted by you at month seven, it's only going to get worse. Yes you're getting better every day, but it's unlikely that you'll ever be fully healed again. Eunji warned you that the trauma you sustained was something you'll have to manage for the rest of your life.

You knew it was too good to be true. No one is that patient. It's a miracle he's dealt with you for this long and it's only a matter of time before he leaves you behind. You can't even blame him. Maybe he's already found someone better.

There's a knock at the door and you're about to bark at them to leave until you hear that familiar voice.

"Babe," Dal says from the other side. "It's me and Ana. Can we come in?"

You start crying even harder as the door creaks open, and you keep your face buried into the pillows as they take a seat on either side of you. Ana's hand smooths over your back and Dal gently grabs your wrist, running his thumb over your skin. They're quiet for a few minutes, giving you time to cry it out, and they probably heard what happened from Seokjin since they're not asking any questions.

Once you finally calm down, Dal helps you sit up and hands you a water. You're avoiding their eyes because you're too scared to see them giving you a look of pity.

"Don't worry," Ana says. "I already punched him."

An ugly snort leaves your mouth at the thought of her smacking the shit out of Seokjin. He's probably still on his knees, writhing in pain.

"I'm glad she did it instead of me," Dal huffs. "He'd have a concussion if I'd gotten to him first."

"I feel better already," you chuckle, but a few more tears roll down your cheeks as you stare down at your lap.

"Whoa, what the hell?" Ana gasps, looking at the bruises all along your arms. You're only in a t-shirt and underwear so they can see some of the marks on your ass and thighs too. Anger starts to emanate off Dal but you quickly shake your head.

"They were all consensual," you breathe out lifelessly. "They're from last night, not from our fight just now."

"Why did he say something like that?" Ana asks, unable to judge you since what Seokjin did to you last night is child's play compared to what she usually likes. "We didn't hear all the details, Seokjin just called me a little panicked."

"He said he told you he was tired of reassuring you," Dal says. "But we didn't hear what led up to it."

You let out a long sigh and start telling them about how toxic his and Ma-Ri's relationship was. Their mouths hang open as you explain some of her batshit craziness in detail. "She would freak out if he even spoke to other women," you frown, messing with the hem of your blue t-shirt. "And then he started telling me about this female staff member he exchanges selfies with sometimes. Apparently Ma-Ri didn't like it."

Ana scoffs like that's the most disgusting thing she's ever heard. "I fucking dare Kim Taehyung to send pictures of himself to other women," she hisses.

"Well, they weren't inapp-"

"I don't give two fucks," she growls, making you bite into your lip to stifle your laugh. "He'd better not even send a picture of his big toe to another bitch."