Help.

Kenichi's POV:

I felt like I was nowhere, floating around in space, trying to find my way out.

And then I didn't feel it anymore.

My eyes opened. I could hear an EKG machine marking each heartbeat. I was attached to a ventilator as well. Was I saved?

My whole body felt like it was on fire. I couldn't move at all. I craned my neck to the side and saw my brother and my sister standing in the doorway, facing outwards.

"Hey." I called, but my voice sounded hoarse and quiet. I bared my teeth. A few moments pass, and I see my dad looking down at me. His eyes, though like an ants, were full of tears. He wiped his eyes.

"Kenichi.." He said. "You've been in a coma for months."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. A coma for months.. it didn't even feel like a day.

"Dad." I whispered. "How much trouble am I going to be in when I get out?"

"Solitary confinement in your room until your school starts." He told me. My heart sunk; that was barely what I deserved.

"Was it a quirk accident?" He asked me.

I nodded, lying. I didn't want to get into anymore trouble than I already was in.

"The doctors said you'd make a full recovery." He mumbled. "Your friends have been.. worried sick to say the least. And Shinju has too.. but he stopped coming to see you after April."

"What month is it?" I asked.

"May 29th." He responded. My birthday's past. I'm fourteen now. I missed my own birthday.

"I'm sorry, dad," I told him, "I'm really sorry."

He turned his head away. "I don't know how your quirk works, Kenichi. I've never seen anything like it. You killed hundreds of kids your age.."

"I know," I told him. "I'll be better."

But the devils on my shoulders smiled, and with it, I did too.

I killed hundreds of future villains.

And as soon as I was released from the hospital, my solitary confinement, or house arrest I guess, began.

A lot had changed, and I quickly realized that. Akihito was back in Japan, and I could only contact him online, which he barely answered. Apparently Ryker and Milo were dating, which hell, everyone saw that coming. And Shinju? He hadn't even contacted me.

And apparently The Bloody Mambas were done for. I saw that coming from a mile away.

But so were The Gold Vipers. That's all I needed.

For my birthday, though I received them late, I got a lot of gifts and cards from my friends. They were very sweet. I really enjoyed what Shinju got me, a pack of earrings and cuffs. He definitely knew what I liked.

But I still felt confused about the whole thing. The coma. The fight.

I lost a lot of weight in the coma. My hair grew a lot too, and I looked overall.. dead. And my memory was very faded, though I remember the absolute basics. I knew my organs started shutting down right before the hospital trip due to the blood loss and that nobody could touch me like my dad said. And before that I killed a shit ton of people out of a rage. But other than that, I had no idea.

I grabbed my phone and called Ryker. The phone rang for a little until he finally picked up. "Kenichi! Oh my god, you're awake!"

I smiled a little, but it faded. "Hey. What's been going on?"