+19

Ed’s POV

The whole night has been a good time, but I knew Charlotte wouldn’t remember it. The club started winding down and everyone was leaving, but Charlotte wasn’t ready for bed. “Teddy, let’s go exploring!” She shouted, everyone groaned including Harry who had joined us.

“You lot head back. I’ll take her somewhere so she doesn’t disturb you.” Harry waved for everyone to follow him down the narrow road and I pulled a drunken Charlotte in the opposite direction. We traveled across the streets of London where drunks were scattered, their shouts and wolf whistles towards the nearest women echoed across the buildings. After walking for a while I spotted an open restaurant, “Are you hungry Char?” Charlotte who had been twirling around in circles like a child nodded vigorously.

I pulled her inside the little shop, “You’re Ed Sheeran aren’t you?” The young girl asked from the other side of the counter. Charlotte’s body had leaned into me and I nodded, smiling at the girl. Within seconds she was jumping up and down screaming, “I’m like, your biggest fan. Can I please have an autograph?” Charlotte took the hint and stumbled over to the nearest table, resting her head on it.

“Sure, always love a fan.” I grinned at her, taking the paper out, “What’s your name love?” She told me her name and I quickly jotted a note before signing it at the bottom. When I handed it back to her she freaked out more, a high pitch squeal coming from her mouth, “What can I get for you?” She half screamed at me.

My eyes scanned the menu bored for something to get for Charlotte. She was hard to choose for when it came to food. If something was too bland she wouldn’t eat it, if something was too spicy she wouldn’t eat it. The girl was trying to engage in a conversation about how much my music mean to her, I smiled and nodded adding a few comments here and there, but not actually focusing on what she was saying. A few people had come in, mostly drunken people who said I resembled Ed Sheeran but didn’t recognize that it was actually me. They interrupted the girl who got annoyed and headed in the back to fix their food. When she got back she continued to flirt with me, her shirt pulled lower to show more cleavage than before. 

“For fucks sake Ed, get me something to eat!” Charlotte shouted in a playful tone. “Charlotte is hungry Edward, feed my tummy.” Charlotte stumbled over, burying her head in my shoulder. I felt a small pain in my back, “Ouch Charlotte! “ I reached up rubbing my shoulder and chuckling, “Did you just bite me?”

Charlotte looked up at me with innocent eyes, “I told you I was hungry Teddy.” She returned back to her chair, playing with the phone she had snuck out of my pocket.

“I didn’t know you took random girls home Ed,” The girl behind the counter replied with a snicker. Her face showed pure disgust as she looked at Charlotte. “You know you could do better than her. Look at her wrists.” She snickered again, “Where did you pick her up a psych ward?”

Charlotte’s body was by my side in an instant, “Oh he could do better huh? What like you? You’re standing behind the counter flirting with a fucking celebrity because you want to fuck him.” Charlotte had started walking closer to the counter when I grabbed her from the waist, “Charlotte, calm down.”

She didn’t calm down, her voice rising with every word, “I’m not a fucking mental patient you bitch. You want to know who the fuck I am?” She was shouting at the top of her lungs by this point, her hands trying to pull mine from around her body, “I’m his girlfriend you slag. I’m his fucking girlfriend who the fuck are you?”

The girl looked at me with a shocked expression, “Don’t try to tell him he can fucking do better, because he fucking wouldn’t. Ed’s been in love with me since we were fucking children and he wouldn’t give you a second fucking look.” Charlotte grabbed the cup of water that I had set on the table and threw it in the girls face before pulling away from me, “Let me go Ed, I’m fucking leaving.” The shocked looking girl screamed about Charlotte being a fucking psycho as she left the store. I pulled out my wallet, giving the girl a tenner before running after Charlotte.