+26

A/N: Thank you to all of those that have read this. It makes me happy to see so many reads on this story!

Charlotte’s POV

The next morning I woke up to in bed with Harry. He had comforted me last night, letting me get all the emotions out. Never once did he yell back when I was angry or ask anything about what happened with me and Ed. He was just there to listen. He held me as I slept, rubbing my back gently the whole time. I hadn’t felt anything now, I wasn’t sad or angry. I felt numb and I hated this feeling.

I rolled over, sitting on the edge of the bed. “Where are you going Charlotte?” Harry had gotten up every time I had; he’d make me pee with the door open and wouldn’t allow me to leave the room unless he was with me. “Back to mine and Ed’s room. I need to get my stuff if I’m leaving with you all today.” We had talked about me going back to England with them today. My family needed me and I need my family.

Harry stood up, changing out of his shorts and into his jeans. He put a new shirt on and we walked out of the door, his arm wrapped around my shoulders, “Everything will be alright Charlotte. I promise I’ll stay with you a few days when we get back.” Harry had become my brother, but nothing would ever replace my own brother. The fact that he was gone still hadn’t completely hit me and I was frightened for what would happen when it did.

I pulled out the key, sliding it through the locking mechanism and pushed it open. The living room and dining area of the suite looked the same with the excepting of beer bottles lying around. The bottle of my vodka had been finished off and laid in the middle of the floor. “Didn’t think a guy like Ed would drink his sorrows away.” Harry kicked a beer bottle out of the walking way and we headed towards the bedroom.

The door was closed. The room was black when I opened it and I expected Ed to be hung over passed out on the floor or bed. I walked over to the window and opened the blinds. When I turned around I found Ed and Alex, cuddled up together.

Ed put a hand over his eyes and slowly sat up. “Stuart, shut that, it’s too fucking early.”

Harry had come into the room and noticed the body that was next to Ed’s. I inhaled slowly, trying to keep myself calm and responded to Ed, “Its half past noon Ed.”

He took his hand off his eyes, “Fuck, Charlotte I-“

“I don’t want to hear it Ed. I really don’t. I don’t care.” Clearly I did care, but I didn’t want to show it. Alex had sat up, giving me a worried look. Harry walked over to me, grabbing my hand for reassurance. I squeezed it tightly to stop myself from crying, hitting either of them or screaming, “It’s happened in the past and this doesn’t come as a surprise.”

Alex spoke up, “We didn’t sleep together Charlotte. I swear.” I looked at her, “Sure you didn’t. I find my boyfriend lying shirtless in bed with another girl who is lying in a sports bra and boy shorts.” My eyes were still on Alex. My thoughts went from anger to sadness as the little voice in my head started up again.

“She’s beautiful. She skinny.” The voices started on about her looks. I listened to them and scanned her. She was beautiful. She had long brown hair with chocolate eyes. Her body was smaller than mine, but she had a bigger chest than I did. She was curvy and had a natural glow to her. I wasn’t much compared to her and I knew that she was better than I was.

“Stop it Charlotte.” Ed spoke up, as if he read my mind. “I know what you’re thinking and it’s not true.” Alex gave him a questioning look, while I could tell Harry was staring at me. I bit my lip ring, forcing myself not to cry.

Ed’s eyes were still staring at mine and I decided to look away, they only made me feel more upset. “I was just coming to get my bag and things. I’m going back to England.” Ed stood up, pulling a hoodie on, “Well I’m coming with you.”