+36

Ed’s POV

Charlotte and I had decided to stay friends and try to keep our feelings under wraps. Rumors around the tour had sparked after Stuart, Taylor and Alex had walked in on us that day at my home.

Charlotte’s lips were nibbling on my neck, her teeth gently biting my already tender skin. I traced my fingers up her spine causing her to arch her back; a small moan escaping her lips and tickling my skin. We had been this way for what seemed like hours, each little change lasting longer than the last. Even though we weren’t together this was still perfect.

I knew what to do, I was no longer the inexperienced teenager who tended only to my needs. I knew what to do in order to make her feel like I did. I knew what to do that made us feel connected on an emotional and physical level.

She pulled away to catch her breath and I took this as my turn to create little bite marks along her skin. We may not have been together, but I wanted to brand her as mine. I wanted people to look at her and see that she was still taken even if she didn’t want to be.

Charlotte was mine, but not in the sense of property. She was mine in the sense that I had her heart. I needed to fix it in order to make things better so that I not only had her heart but I had her mind.

Charlotte’s breathing had increased dramatically. The short moans replaced by longer ones, her nails digging into the back of my neck while I kissed her neck harder.

We’d been too far off in our own world to notice three people come into the house. By the time I had noticed them we had reached our peaks. Charlotte leaned over, kissing me roughly until Stuart cleared his throat. Both Alex and Taylor had hands over their eyes, but I’m sure Stuart caught the full sight of Charlotte falling naked off my lap while I quickly grabbed the nearest item to cover myself.

“Nice to see you’ve made up or whatever, but you both need to get dressed and ready. We leave in fifteen.” Stuart pushed Taylor and Alex away. After that he talked to me about it, but Charlotte seemed to avoid the subject when he had brought it up. The argument they had gotten into afterwards was one that I would never be able to forget.

It’s been over a month and the two girls were too embarrassed to talk to me and Charlotte together. Alex seemed to gravitate towards me more, while Taylor stuck to Charlotte. Today was our first adventure out together since before we went home to England. It was the middle of May and we were spending time in Washington D.C. Charlotte was excited, she would finally get to see a space museum. I would never go with her back home even though she begged and pleaded.

I was getting ready when Alex walked in, she was not fazed by walking in on me changing anymore. “Why is Charlotte so excited to go to this damn museum? Do girls like her even like science, let alone museums for that matter?”

Alex had this idea that Charlotte was some prissy girl who only did anything for guys to look at her. This was wrong, Charlotte was the complete opposite when she was sober. Drunk Charlotte loved all the attention, sober Charlotte couldn’t stand it. It seemed to make her feel uncomfortable.

“Charlotte loves science more than she loves me.” Alex rolled her eyes, “Hell, she loved school more than she loves me. It’s my fault she’s not even there, my idiotic ways made it too hard for her to deal.” I sighed, “But beside that, Charlotte is in love with school. Got the highest marks out of anyone in her year during school. Science was always her love.”

Charlotte came bounding in with Taylor following close behind. For some reason when Charlotte was around I always felt the need to straighten up and keep my appearance up. “I’ve been awake all night, had about five red bulls. I’m ready to go to this museum.”