+29

Ed’s POV

We decided to spend the night drinking in mine and Charlotte’s hotel room. The music was playing, drinks flowing all around. Close friends of Taylor’s were there along with our crews. Stuart sat in the corner being a chaperone. So far I had had about six beers. Charlotte on the other hand had about five shots and was sipping on her sixth beer also. She was completely smashed as we played a game of never have I ever.

I had learned a fair amount about the people that were playing. Both Harry and Charlotte have had a gay experience. Harry’s was a kiss, but Charlotte’s was basically a drunken one night lesbian stand. Taylor with her dating past admitted to having sex with more than 5 people. I hadn’t really done much, so I ended up winning the first two games.

“Never have I ever,” It was Alex’s turn and as of right now her, Harry and Charlotte were in last place. “Lived in England.” Harry, Charlotte, two of my crew members and I put our fingers down. Charlotte being a smart ass only had her middle finger up.

It was now Harry’s turn. Him and Alex had been systematically trying to get people out. He saw Charlotte’s finger and I knew he was going to attack her, “Let’s make this an easy loss for Charlotte shall we?” He smiled at Charlotte as she stuck her tongue out at him.

“Never have I ever messed around with Ed Sheeran.” Charlotte’s finger went down, but to my surprise did Taylor’s. My heart stopped for a second, looking towards a drunken Charlotte. She was looking at a very ashamed looking Taylor, whose eyes were on the ground.

My eyes flicked to a very pissed off looking Harry, who was staring at me. I looked towards Alex who gave me a sympathetic shrug, “Who wants something to drink?” Alex spoke up. Some of the people got up and left, but the four of us stayed in the same position.

Charlotte’s reaction surprised me, “Well at least I can finally put that to rest.” She took a swig of her drink, leaning into me lazily. Taylor looked up, “What do you mean?” Both of us were confused.

“It was irritating not know if the rumors were true. Finally I can stop wondering about it.” My hand was facing up with my phone in it. Charlotte hit my hand, “Good job little Teddy.” She ruffled up my hair, “If I was a lad I would have slept with her too.” She drunkenly laughed, chugging the rest of her beer and attempting to throw it into a bin. Of course she missed; the remaining contents of the beer splashing all over the ground.

Harry was still shooting me daggers. “Hey Mr. Grumpypants!” Charlotte shouted at him. He stopped looking at me and directed his gaze towards Charlotte. She looked as if she was going to stand up, but decided against it. Instead she crawled over to Harry, straddling him. “Truth or dare.” She was really close to him and I could see Harry tense up a little bit.

“Erm, dare.” Taylor looked at me and I shrugged, not knowing what Charlotte was up to. “I dare you to kiss me.” She patted his cheek a little bit, “And make it convincing Styles, this will be the only time this happens.” He hesitated for a second as I tensed up, but relaxed when I remembered it was just a game. His lips forcefully locked with hers as she played with his hair.

Taylor looked at me shocked and I just shrugged, knowing that it was a simple dare and meant nothing more. Charlotte did this when we weren’t together in order to make me jealous. It was working, but I didn’t want to give in. She pulled away from him and he pushed her of, making his way to the bathroom.

“Aw I scared the little fellow away.” She turned around like a sad kid and crawled her way over to me. “Come on Teddy.” She unstably stood up, reaching for me to take her hand. I shook my head, standing up on my own. Her fingers laced with mine, pulling me towards the door. She stopped half way, “Taylor, come on!”