Chapter 36: The one with the brave night and the beautiful prince

ARLIGHT BUT BEFORE WE BEGIN, THERS SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT YALL NEED TO KNOW

Today is Eden's (@Theeverseeingeye ) bday. If you see that bad bitch in the comments, tell rhem something nice :))

(ily, my dear, hope you have a nice day) 

...

ALSOOOOOOO WE GOT TO 3K READS AND TAHTS POGGERS

...

ALSO NEW VID FROM tHOMAS YOU SHOULD TOTALLY CHECK IT OUT I LOVE

(damn, theres a lotta shit going on today-)

Once dinner was finished, Logan thought that they'll go to the living room, but Patton had other plans in mind. The boy practically dragged Roman upstairs to play, Logan following.

Patton's room was on the second floor, and it was as messy as Logan remembered, even if things had been moved around. Patton introduced Candy to Roman before doing a tour around the room, showing em all his plushies and toys (all of which had names) while Logan staid back, watching the axolotl swim around. The pet wasn't doing much, but it was calming to watch.

It didn't take long for the other two to start a game of pretend. In it, Roman was a brave knight, who needed to go on a quest to rescue the beautiful prince from an isolated tower, which was guarded by the evil wizard. Unfortunately, that wouldn't be the only obstacle on the knight's journey. Patton was a fairy sidekick who always seemed to have the perfect spell to get out of any situation, even if he also played most of the villains. The main motivation the little kid had for playing the bad guy is that, during some "battles", Roman would pick Patton up and spin him around in the air, or throw him in the bed and tickle him until he was out of breath, etc., which the Patton loved.

Roman was taking the game very seriously. Prince made many voices to go with each character. They also crafted several long, complicated, detailed backstories for practically all the characters, even the minor ones. It was remarkable, Logan couldn't help but pay attention and mentally write down every one of these details.

During all this time, Logan was nothing more than a viewer of the game, never getting actually involved in it, but occasionally laughing along or giving helpful insight into it. This would eventually change when the party finally got to the tower where the beautiful prince character was trapped.

"And we got to the tower!" Patton exclaimed, moving around the toy that made as his main fairy character, "In this tower is where the evil wizard has the beautiful prince Logan captured and-"

"Wait what!?" Logan interrupted him, "Prince Logan?"

"Yeah!" Patton nodded, as if it was common knowledge, "You're the beautiful prince, of course! You haven't been playing because you were trapped in the tower, duh."

"When... was this stablished?"

"Just now!" The kid exclaimed, "It what makes more sense. Now come on brave knight Roman! Let's defeat the evil wizard so that you can get to your one true love!"

"Is it too late to quit the game?" Logan asked, feeling his face get warm.

"Yes! You have to play now"

Logan groaned. He was handed a toy, a blue squishmallow, and apparently that was his game character now. Thankfully, he didn't have many lines at first other than "Oh my brave knight, I have been awaiting thee, please same me, bla bla bla". Once again, Roman took charge of bringing this scene to live, acting out this "epic battle" between cloud and the evil wizard, Patton helping every chance he got. Once the battle was finished and the evil wizard was put to toy jail, Roman stood up from where crown was sitting and approached Logan, who was in another part of the room.