Chapter 58: TMA REFERENCE!?!?

TW: Not exactly spoilers about the plot of TMA but yes The Magnus Archives stuff so watch out lol

Virgil took a deep breath. He fixed his hair a bit, making sure it looked good enough now that he had the headphones on. His choker was alienated correctly, his makeup looked just fine, he had nothing to worry about- except he did. It had been a bit too long since he'd done one of these, and was concerned on what would happen, especially considering today's plan. But it was whatever- This was to have fun. It'll be all good.

It was reaching time. The countdown was ending- as soon as it did, he would be on.

5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

"Hello motherfuckers!" Virgil exclaimed, rolling full force down the room in his chair- he missed over, and had to pull himself back to the screen. He checked the computer, seeing how there were already a bunch of people on the stream already, popping in chat, "Missed me much?"

The vampire smiled at the messages starting to roll on the side of his screen. He wasn't an extremely popular streamer, but his YouTube channel had a fair number of followers, it always brought him some joy when he came on a livestream and he could interact with his followers.

"Yes chat, I know I've been away for a while- 'I thought you died-' Chat! I was away for less than two weeks! Besides, we have stablished this already, haven't we? I'm already dead- No, not a joke about depression- How many times do I have to say I'm a vampire for you guys to believe me on this? Thank you for believing in me, 'Im-a-vampire-fucker'. Your support keeps me going

"Anyways! I'm sure y'all are wondering where I've been- well guess what? It's a secret.

"Oi! Don't get mad, I deserve some privacy! Besides, I have a special thing planned for today, as an apology for disappearing on you- no, I haven't been 'ghosting' y'all, I'm not a ghost, I'm a vampire.

"Now... Got any guesses on what we'll be doing today?"

Virgil watched as a few guesses came up. Honestly, this was just a strategy to buy time, as the 'special thing' he'd got planned for today wasn't exactly ready yet.

"You got it! Yes, you, um- god, how am I supposed to read that username... 'omgweredoingthisagain'. Dude, that looks like a key smash, please change your username- but yes! We have a guest today on our stream! No, it's not Snake, that bitch got scared off by y'all after his last participation on our show- Nope, stop trying to guess, it's not gonna be anyone you know.

"Seriously, fam. Stop trying to guess. This isn't a challenge; you will not know who our guest is today. He's not anyone you can possibly know-"

The doorbell rang, Virgil checked the hour. Just in time

"He's here! Give me a minute, chat, I'll be back soon"

The vampire stood up from his chair with a little jump and disappeared from the screen. A few minutes later, he was back, pulling someone over by the hand. This new person was taller than Virgil, with pale skin and blue hair, square glasses on his face. He wore a black shirt, a patterned tie and dark blue jeans. Virgil pushed him over to sit on an empty chair, his old one

"Chat, this is dreamboat! Dreamboat, meet chat"

"Chat?" Logan fixed his hair a bit, "Virgil, what on earth do you-"

"No, chat, this isn't my partner," Virgil said, ignoring Logan and focusing on the new stream of messages, "I'm serious! My partner is much hotter, not that dreamboat over here isn't- yes, I promise you'll meet them someday, but that day isn't today-"