25- Irrational

"Where are we going?"

"Narnia." August grins.

We walk through the doors of the elevator and I made sure not to step on the small spacing between the elevator and the floor.

"You're telling me there's a wardrobe in the lobby?" I ask, deadpanned crossing my arms as stand with my back facing the elevator wall as he stands on the other end.

His grin never falls as walks four steps forward in the confined space and suddenly he was standing in front of me with very little space between us. Four steps.

I gave him no reaction as I look forward my eyes trained on his chest, my face void of emotion expressing my disdain for him pulling me out of bed; though it's eight o'clock at night, sleep is still sleep. No matter what time he wakes me I will be grumpy.

Using his fingers he gently lifts the tip of my chin so I was looking up at him. His lips skim my cheek as he bends his head down, leveling with mine, "A surprise wouldn't be a surprise if I told you about it." Chills travel down my spine as breath fans my ear.

My facade almost falters as his free hand pins my hip to the silver wall of the elevator. The coldness of the steel seeps through the thin fabric of my August's shirt that covers the top half of my body.

He angled my head up higher exposing my neck, and he traces my pulse along my neck with the tip of his finger leaving sparks in its wake.

My breath hitches as his warm lips press against my skin under my my jaw submerging sparks underneath the flesh of my skin from his lips, and I uncross my arms to place my hand on his shoulders to ground myself.

Moving lower his tongue graze my skin lulling my eyes close as I unknowingly surrender to his touch. His hand gripping my hip, his lips attached to my neck, his chest pressed against mine feeling his chest rise and fall with labored breathing, and mine the same.

He sucks on my neck, and I tilt my head head farther back, encouraging him as my lips parted a breathy moan leaves them; it almost wasn't audible. If I was in a room full of people it would've been confused for a sigh, but I wasn't.
I was in a confined elevator that has been moving from what seems like the longest time with my boyfriend's lips attached to my neck.

"Ven." He groans against my neck before crashing his lips onto mine as his hands completely abandoned my hips sliding under the waistband of my sweats before grabbing a hold on my ass.

I gasp as his hands move kneading my ass under my sweats, and he slips his tongue between the seams of my lips. The rings accompanied with his hands were cool against my skin causing goosebumps to rise as I wrap my arms around his neck while squeezing my thighs together trying to dull the throbbing between my legs- the one he's responsible for.

The metal box we're in comes to a stop, and I suddenly remember where we are.

I remove August's hands and push him away and trying to fix myself as the elevator dings before the door open.