💙

"Yaar zehru, muje ek baat batao. Tum ye burkha kyu pehenti ho. Means tumhe garmi nahi lagti" seema her bestie in office asked.

(Yaar zehru, tell me one thing. Why do you wear this abaya. Don't you feel hot)

"Hmm...garmi to lagti hai but kya kar sakte hai. Mai apne aap ko us shaks ke liye bachati hu jo mera insha Allah jannat me saathi hoga. Aur ye mere khuda ke liye bhi karti hu. Unhone mujhe apni izzat apne haath me di hai. But iska matlab ye nahi k jo ladkiya ise ni pehenti wo beizzat hogayi, but mujhe isme safe feel hota hai". Zehreen explained her point of view on naqab.

(Hmm. I do feel hot but what can I do. I have saved myself for the man who is going to be my partner in jannah. And I do it for my Allah too. He gave me my respect in my hands only. That doesn't mean that girls who don't wear this are not pious or pure. But I feel safe in it.)

She was pious girl. Always following the instructions of islam. She is not perfect, but still trying to save herself from as much sin as she can.

"Hmm..dum to hai baat me. Dekho mai bhi muslim hu but mujhe isme ghutan hone lagti hai. Shayad kabhi try karu" seema made and exaggerating expression.

(Hmm...you are correct. See, I too am a muslim. But I feel suffocated in it. Maybe I'll try)

"Hahah....kabhi as a believer pehen ke dekho. Sukoon milega. But force nahi karungi. Tumhari marzi" zehreen gently pushed her bestie and went to her office.

(Hahah...yes you should try it as a true believer. You will feel peaceful. I will not force you. It's upon you)

She worked as an assistant of her brother in her father's company. They had a fashion brand named Shanzee fashion.

They manufacture clothes, both indian style and western style. And mixture of both.

She herself is a designer but started off as an assistant.

Now she is going to take the position of COO. As her brother is CEO.

"Allah hafiz" her bestie waved her bye.

Zehreen's POv-

She can never understand. I shooked my head at her and went to my office which is just beside bhai's.

"Assalamualaikum" I muttered my salam to no one. But it was my habit to say salam when I enter a new place.

'Let's get started zehru'. I thought to myself and started working on some files which bhai gave me to correct and sort out.

..
..

"Bhai....bhai...please meri ball de de. Aisa na kare bhai please" a girl of nearly 15 jumped to get her ball back from her 29 year old brother.

(Bhai.. bhai....please give me the ball. Don't do this bhai)

"Pehle sorry bolo. Khama kha mujhe late kara diya. Or aaj to meri meeting bhi hai na" her brother scolded her.

(First say sorry. You just made me late for my office. And today I have a meeting too)

"Sorry bhai abse nahi hoga. Please last time. Dede ball please. Sirf mai thodi thi. Puri paltan thi" she pleaded with her puppy eyes. Which he can never resist.

(Sorry bhai, it will not happen again. Please give me the ball. It was not only but the whole group was there)

"Ok ok de raha hu. Aise aankhein mat dikhao. Or haa ab dhyan se khelna." With that he gave the ball back and went to his car.

(Ok ok I'm giving. Don't show me this puppy eyes. And play safely)

"Allah hafiz bhai" the girl shouted.

 Mehram. محرم  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें