💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

After 1 month (Don't worry I'm gonna add some spice too)
_________________________________

Sameer entered his room, locking the door and he saw zariya arranging their clothes.

He was tired because of a deal and had went to office in the morning without informing her.

"Assalamualaikum" he greeted her and she replied to his greetings.

"Zain so gaya?" He asked moving towards washroom, probably to get fresh.

"Ji wo aaj ammi ke saath soya hai" she said dusting the bed.

(It is sunnah to dust your bed before sleeping.)

"Hm.." after freshening up he came to see zariya sitting on her side, waiting for him.

"Hogaya, ab mai aati hu." He nodded while she went to get freshen up.

It's been a month to their marriage and she had seen the way he looks at her. She was scared to take relation one step ahead. But not anymore. Just because of the tension going on in the family because of the death of the eldest son, they are disturbed slightly.

She had decided that she will now forget about her past and move on.

Haroon had already died and shazma to died while giving birth to her son.

Whom, haroon had handed to them.

×××Baccho, nikal jao. 😭😂Mature content×××⚠️⚠️🔞

Zariya came out wearing a white lingerie, which did nothing but woke up the beast inside sameer.

He too wanted to take a step ahead, but stopped himself remembering her past and the situation at their hand.

"Zariya" he whispered, his voice straining.

"Sameer, we can take a step ahead" she said coming closer to him.

"Please, don't. Or I will not be able to control myself." He said still gazing at her with lust and love. Her body is curvy at the right places. She had bit of stomach but it didn't affect his love for her.

"Then don't. I'm all yours and you are mine" she said sitting in his lap.

He instantly turned around, and now zariya is beneath him.

"What. Aisa kya dekh rahi ho. Itni halki to ho." He said moving his hand over her luscious body.

"Sameer" she moaned at the sensation.

He kissed her jaw, removing her hair aside. While zariya clutched his shirt.

He bit the junction of her neck and shoulder, which made her toes to curl and buck her hips.

He pressed her stomach to not let her buck up and peppered a few kisses here and there. He moved towards her face and kissed her eyes, nose, forehead and chin. After that, he kissed the corner of her lips, which made her whine.

"Sammemmmeeerrr...." she whined while pouting cutely and then sameer kissed her.

At first, lightly but with the time, he became a bit aggressive and bit her lip, making her gasp and him entering his tongue in her mouth. He tasted her mouth while she too tried to match his pace.

After a few minute, both gasped for air, heaving up and down.

Sameer moved back and removed his shirt. Zariya turned beet root, though it is not first time for her. But still.

"Aisa kya dekh rahi ho...." he said and removed her bra straps while kissing her shoulder gently, making zariya puddle.

Zariya is now exposed in front of him, she tried to cover herself but sameer caught her hand.

"No, never hide yourself. You are my jaan" he kissed her forehead and latched his mouth with her boob. While his other hand was playing with her other boob, she squirmed feeling his hot mouth on her.

He licked her and then gently bit her, making her moan loudly. He smirked feeling the amount of effect he had on her.

He changed the boobs and gave the same assualt on her other one. Leaving few marks on her chest. Finally satisfied with his work he moved down while kissing her stomach sensually.

He removed her panty and took a look at her most private area.

"Uhmm" he made a throaty sound seeing her already so wet.

He moved his middle finger down there and played with her clit. She shrieked at this and moved on her elbows to take a look at him.

He took a look at her and smirked seeing her watch him pleasure her. He moved his finger inside still maintaining an eye contact with her. She moved her head back at the pleasure she felt.

He instantly removed his finger and moved, making her whine at the loss of contact.

He went to his closet and took out a box. He came back with vibrator, which she thought is a mic.

"What are you going to do with that mic." She asked confused. Is he going to sing?

"Babes, this is not mic. This is vibrator. Which is used for women's pleasure. Let me check it" he switched it on and it made a soft noice.

He took it near her lower lips and pressed it upon her clit. Which made her buck up with the sudden sensation.

He kept her down and moved the vibrator up and down. After few minutes, she came down of her, her legs shaking because of the immense pleasure she felt.

"Oh god.....sameer..." she moaned out.

Sameer took off his jeans and his boxers. Palming his di*k he moved near her and kissed her ear.

"Agar dard ho to bata dena." He said and slowly entered her.

"Aahaa.." she clutched his arms and he instantly stopped.

"Move...it's not paining" she said but there were tears in her eyes. He kissed her tears and slowly moved.

As the time passed, the pain lessened and he started pounding inside her feeling his pace build up. She too came near her high and clenched him inside her making him go faster.

"Yes...yess....yess.yess....faster sameer...aahaa" she said still gasping.

They both came at the same, panting hard.

He still thrust inside her for few times and moved back, after emptying his seeds inside her.

He went to the washroom, fetching a hot towel and cleaned zariya. While she layed there catching her breath.

He came back, after cleaning himself and layed beside her.

"How was it?" He asked caging her in his arms. She hid her face in his being shy, making him laugh out loud.

Atlast, he kissed her forehead and slept peacefull with her in his arms.

Next chapter....some romantic scenes. This is gonna end soon. And I'm gonna miss sameer.

My sameer...come to me early yaar.🥲😭😭

 Mehram. محرم  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें