🌼

"Zufar shah reporting sir." A man in his 30s said as he stood in front of and man in his 50s who stood proudly.

"Ok zufar. Tell me something about you. Like how did you got here. What is the reason, the motive to get here." The man opposite to zufar asked a tricky question.

"Sir, I don't beat around the bush. I would like to reply straightforwardly. The pay to this job is good, which is why I applied. The timings are odd but still manageable. My parents situation aren't good since I know. So I would like to do any hard job work which pays well. No 9-5 job is paying me well according to my degree." He said, his posture stiff.

Both the man nodded to each other.

"You are good. And looking at your posture, we can see your posture and know that you would do your job greatly. Congratulations, you are appointed. Come with us, we would like you to meet our daughter whom you have to protect." First man said nodding towards them.

They all went out and sat in car.

...
...

They reached a beautiful mansion. Guards were standing alert for anything.

Guards opened the door as they saw their boss's car.

Zufar was looking out, his mind haze. While his face was neutral. He was expert in hiding his feeling.

"Come on, let's go" older man said coming out of the house.

They went inside the mansion. Few wrokers were cleaning, while many were running here and there.

"Aaliya" shouted the older man.

"Ji baba...aayi" came a sweet voice. Soft clinking sound can be heard as she came down.

"Assalamualaikum baba. Kaisi rahi aapki meeting" aaliya said hugging her father and her chachu. They both are her jaans.

"Walaikumassalam bacche. Bohot acchi thi. Inse mile, ye hai aapke bodyguard. And from today, he will be with you. Except for the private areas." Mujahid khan said to his daughter.

"Baba, but wo ek chota sa incidence tha" she whined, not liking the idea of a man running behind her.

"Wo chota nahi tha bacche, they were tying to kidnap you" yunoos her chachu said, concern clear on his face.

"But" she tried to say something when her mother came.

"Are bhai kya ho raha hai...itna shor machaya hua hai. Kuch baat hai kya" tahira begum said.

"Nahi begum, aisa kuch nahi hai. Bas apni bacchi ki safety ke liye ek guard rakha hai" mujahid said.

Meanwhile, zufar was standing quietly. Observing them with keen eyes.

"Oh to ye hai wo. Chalo, accha hai. Us incident ke baad to mai ghabra hi gayi thi" she said while blowing her face with duas.

"Ammi bas kare. Mai thik hu. Or ab mai uper jaa rahi hu. Agar mujhe kuch kaam hoga to mai khud bata dungi aapko" she said to zufar and went upstairs.

Zufar nodded and looked towards mujahid who signalled him to go upstairs but stay outside.

Zufar went up and stood outside her room. He had seen her going in that room.

..
..

"Yaar baba ne ek guard rakh liya hai mere liye" aaliya cried out to her cousins. They all were in her room.

"Ha to kya hua. Accha hai na. Waise ye bata ke hot hai ya nahi" dua asked already ready to hear some gossip.

"Ha yaar, banda hot to hai. But hume kya, hai to wo guard hi na." She said while making a disgusted face.

"Ha wo to hai...ye sab se hume kuch nahi milna. Chal koi nahi. Bata, college ka assignment kiya. Ya phir bhul gayi" dua asked already knowing the answer.

"Are yaar...mai har baar kaise bhul jati hu. Mujhe yaad kyu nahi rehta" aaliya cried out while slapping her forehead.

"Na kare aaliya appi, chot lag jayegi. Or phir laal hojaye ga. Or abbu datenge" qirat stopped her elder sister.

All the girls started doing their work while zufar stood outside. Nothing fazed him as he had trained himself like that.

..
..

"Bacche kaha jaa rahe ho. Khana kha kar jana" tahira begum said as she saw zufar going to his home. It is already night and his duty is over.

Though, he would be available for her for 24 hours but he have to go home.

"Nahi aunty. Aap log khaye. Mere ammi abbu intezaar kar rahe honge" he said smiling and went out.

"Kitna pyara baccha haina" tahira said smiling and looked down.
She didn't had any son.

"Koi baat nahi tahira. Sabr rakho" mujahid said keeping his hand on hers.

..
..

"Assalamualaikum ammi abba" he greeted entering the house. His parents were sitting on the charpai waiting for their son. He had already informed them that he got the job and would be late today.

"Walaikumassalam mera baccha. Agaya, chalo accha hai. Jao jakar muh-haath dholo mai khana lagati hu tab tak" his mother said moving towards the small kitchen. They were in between poor and middle class.

He was the person, who would never spend a penny on himself but will try to complete his parents wish. They had a small house in the local area. Where he lived since birth. His friends were supportive. His father had a job, which now he left because of his age. And his mother is a housewife.

They sat down on the floor. Dastarkhan spread. Three plates with roti wrapped in a clean cloth.

"Ammi, aaj phir palak. Aapko pata hai na mujhe palak nahi pasand" zufar whined making his parents laugh.

"Mera baccha aaj kha lo kal kuch aur bana dungi. Aur kitni baar kaha hai shadi karlo, bahu aayegi to mujhe bhi madad milegi" she said shaking her head at him.

"Ammi, aapko pata hai na meri job abhi lagi hai. Or uper se wo 24 ghante ki hai. Mai to ghar to sakta hu per mam mujhe kabhi bhi call kar sakti hai. Bodyguard hona asaan baat nahi hoti" he said after chewing the first morsel.

"To mera beta, ye kar kyu rahe ho?" His father spoke.

"Abba, kyuke pay accha hai. Or kahi na kahi to job krni thi. Mujhe koi bhi company me mere calliber ke hisab se job nahi de raha tha. Koi experience mangta hai to koi 100% marks. Hadd hai duniya me" he said not liking the idea of people doing unjustice. You start from somewhere, and when they ask for experience how will you give them that.

"Koi nahi bacche. Allah kamyab kare tumhe" his mother caress his head and they continue eating.

..
..

"Accha ammi mai sone ja raha hu. Agar koi dikkat ho to bata dena" he said after kissing his parents hand and moving towards his room. It was nothing much, just basic cream colour room. With an almirah at one side. A mirror hanging on the wall. Window at one side and at other side is his bed. Beside a bed, stood a drawer.

Sighing, he laid down on his bed. Thinking about his life.

..
..

●Rafiq shah - Yamina shah
           Zufar shah (30)

●Mujahid khan - Tahira begum
          Aaliya khan (21)
          Qirat khan (18)
●Yunoos khan - Shanzey khan
          Dua khan (20)
          Mahira khan (19)
          Awad Khan (19)

__________________________________

Assalamualaikum chics.

How did you like the start. Be genuine.

Do you think, Aaliya would be a spoilt brat or a simple girl???

 Mehram. محرم  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें