🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

"Accha to Zufar bhai aap matlab akele bete ho. Koi bhai behen nahi. Ya koi extended family?" Dua asked giving Aaliya a look.

While Aaliya understood her intentions but kept quiet.

"Haha. Hm mai akela hu. Or meri koi extended family nahi hai. Bas ammi abbu or mai. And yes, tumhara jo hone wala shouhar hai wo mera maternal cousin hai." He said while changing the gear. The car stopped at the signal. A knock sounded on the door. Looking towards his right, zufar opened the window.

"Bhaiya gajre lele, biwi khush hojayegi please lele. 200 ke jode hai bhai please lele." A boy merely of 15 asked with some gajrey hanging on his hands. He showed the beautiful pieces.

Aaliya's eyes shone seeing the gajrey but she kept quiet. Taling his wallet he took out 1000 rupees and gave it to the boy. Buying 2 pairs, he gave one to Aaliya and another one to Dua.

"Thank you zufar bhai. Pata hai aapko, mujhse zyada to Aaliya ko gajrey pasand hai." Just as she said that, he looked towards her.

While Aaliya had a tint of blush on her face. Looking down, she fumbled with the gajrey amd before it could break, he gently took it and made her wear it.

After that, the signal turned green. Moving ahead, they went to college.

..
..

He was standing outside their college waiting for them.

"Ha yaar na. Matlab wo log mujhe dekhne aaye the or pasand ise kar liya. But sahi hai, mujhe abhi shadi karni hi nahi hai. Hahaa..." aaliya shared their moment with her best friend.

"Ha yaar. Sahi hai, dua to alag hai. Matlab bechari ko koi maar bhi de na to uff na kare. Or tu. Tu to bawal khada kar de." Maha laughed and high-fived aaliya.

"Aaye wo-oo yaar wo handsome hunk kon hai yaar. Boht mast piece hai yaar." Maha whistled as she looked towards a particular direction.

"Yaar maha you are marri...." aaliya looked towards where she was seeing and saw Zufar standing there with hands folded on his chest. Black sunglass on his face making him look hotter.

"Oh wo to..." they reached their and zufar stood straight.

"Kya hua?" Dua reached there smiling and sat back. Maha knew dua so she was shocked that they knew him.

"Tum log jante ho ise!" Maha asked with wide eyes.

"Ye mere bodyguard hai." Aaliya whispered in her ears and bid her goodbye.

..
..

"Aaliya mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai." Zufar said as he followed them to their room.

"Ha to bolo na kya baat hai." Dua left them alone and aaliya asked him to come inside.

"Wo, mai chah raha tha ke hum sabko apne baare me bata de. Yu is qadr sab kuch chupa kar rakhna acchi baat nahi. Kab tal chalega ye sab. Mai chahta hu ke hum apne parents ko milkar sab bata de." Zufar said closing the distance between them. Aaliya looked in his eyes and found the desperateness.

"Per kyu. Itni jaldi sab kuch. Abhi to kuch din hi hue hai. Hum aaraam se bata denge." Aaliya said.

"Wahi to problem haina liya. Tum nahi samajh rahi. Dekho, shadi ke next day hi tumhare liye rishta aata hai. Wo to shukr hai Ehsan ko dua pasand aagayi. Agar khudanakhasta kisi ladke ko tum pasand aagayi to mera kya. Manta hu shadi forcefully hui hai but hui to haina. Tumhe mai pure dil se apni biwi manta hu...." he was going to continue when suddenly they heard a bang.

 Mehram. محرم  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें