💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

"Aaahahahahahah..." raahat who was coming to see if the tea is prepared or not. When she saw umi on the floor. Blood trickling down her neck.

All the members moved towards her to see what happened when they saw.

"Yaa allah umi. Umi...utho...aree yaar gadi nikalo.." yahya came into action and picked her up. Her eyes were closed. Face pale. When he picked her, there they saw pool of blood. Gauhar gasped seeing how much blood her daughter lost.

..
..

"Ye..ye sab hua kaise. Kon aaya tha...ya allah" madeeha tried to understand. What had happened.

All her cousins have arrived and they were waiting for the doctors to say something.

"Doctor. Doctor..meri beti...wo kaisi hai...Doctor...."  faaz asked when the doctor came out.

"Sir, we will not give you any hope. The patient is in critical condition. But you should pray. Blood loss zyada hogaya hai. Hume O- chahiye jo milne bohot mushkil hai. Per hum try kar rahe hai" the doctor said while gauhar and madeeha collapsed hearing this.

Yahya was nowhere to be seen. Just as he made it to the hospital, doctors took her away to OT. And he went to clean himself and pray.

He was sitting in the prayer room, where someone came.

"Ya allah...ya allah maaf karde. Please uski jaan baksh de. Aa...aap to jante haina...mai..usse..kitni..mohabbat karta..hu...mai..uske begair..nahi reh sakta...wo meri jaan...hai....please...pata..hai aapko
..use..khoon se darr...lagta hai...bohot darr jati hai...per...aaj...mai darr.gaya hu allah...please" yahya cried in the sujood, his shoulder shaking badly.

Faaz saw how his SIL was praying for his daughter. He went inside and prayed with him, for his daughter.

..
..

A nurse frantically moved outside to call a doctor, when they came to her bombarding her with questions.

"Kya hua hai. Kuch hua hai, hume bataye. Humari bacchi kaisi hai." All bombarded her with question.

She moved aside and went to call for a doctor.

"Sir, patient ki haalat critical ho rahi hai. Jaldi chale." She said and few doctors went inside.

"Ya allah, ye kya horaha hai. Itni musibate. Please ya allah, hume sabr ata farma." Amreen said praying for her only granddaughter.

..
..

"Congratulations. Patient ko hosh aagaya hai." The doctor said removing his coat.

"Bas mai unke husband se baat karna chahunga. Wo aap mere saath aaye." He said and yahya went with him.

..
..

"Arre...yaar use hosh aagaya hai. Tumhe usne dekha to nahi tha na. Ha ha...mai tumhare paise de dungi. Tum tension mat lo. Areee... mai baad me baat karti hu nahi to kisi ko shak hojayega."

..
..

"Ji doctor, kahiye." Yahya said as soon as he sat down. He wanted to know about her.

"Sir actually, mujhe to ye murder case lag raha hai. Kyuke jis tarah se gala slit tha wo suicidal nahi hosakta" doctor explained, showing him some graphics.

"Sir meri biwi suicide kar bhi nahi sakti. Hum alhamdullilah khush hai. Per pata nahi aaj kya hua." He said thinking clearly.

"Sir, is case me police involve hogi. Hume police ko inform karna hi hoga." Doctor said, while he nodded understanding.

 Mehram. محرم  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें