💜💜💜💜💜

I changed our ML. So kindly check it before proceeding here.
__________________________________

Next morning, when zariya woke up. She saw the other side empty, which made her feel slightly hurt but she shoved it away and went to take a shower.

As they are in India, they planned to have a small reception here and then they will be having a lavish reception in Pakistan.

Beauticians were already there when she came out and started coloring her face.

Zariya was now ready in powder blue gown. Which made her skin glow out more. All the beauticians gushed at her beauty and praised her.

After they went away, haroon came back to his room as they had to make an entrance together

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

After they went away, haroon came back to his room as they had to make an entrance together.

As it was small reception so they decided to keep it in their back garden.

He was for a moment, awestruck with the beauty and noor his wife holds. But reminded himself, that she is just a gold digger. He wanted to prove this to his family.

And this was proven when his father provided money for her father's treatment.

Which Zariya had no idea about. And haroon thought that she had demanded this from his father before their marriage.

"Ho gayi ho taiyaar to chale. Sab wait kar rahe hai" he said in a rude tone and took his wallet and phone and went ahead. Without even complementing her. She was hoping for a few good words, but nothing came.

So him being tired as an excuse, she too went behind him like a lost puppy.

They both made an entrance hand in hand, while some people were gossiping. About how beautiful the bride is or about how she trapped him. And all. Like you could expect this from a desi family.

They had to sit for an hour or two smiling at whoever is coming to them for a photo or for salami.

Zariya was tired but didn't show it as it might be disrespectful. While haroon was frustrated.

"Hey baby...how are you. And you didn't invited me to your wedding. Thank the lord that I came to know about your reception and came here from pakistan" a sultry voice said.

A girl in her mid twenties came on the stage wearing a revealing dress, instantly setting haroon's mood good.

She was his best friend, his lover
Shazma. Shazma hayat. She is his secret girlfriend. Which nobody knows about.

"Oh hi shazma...tum kab aayi. Mujhe khud kuch din pehle shadi ka pata chala. And here I'm. But don't take it seriously" he said in a joking manner, not knowing that his words are affecting a poor soul. Who is sitting there bearing all the laughs and mocks thrown towards her.

..
..

Zainab came near zariya, and took her towards food section as Haroon had already went with Shazma.

 Mehram. محرم  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें