⚫️⚫️

"Arre jaldi jaldi karo. Mehman aane wale hai, accha thodi lagta hai ke sabko wait karaye. Faisal, beta tum jake check karo ke khane ka kya haal hai..." asgar asked his son to check on the food while he checked the decorations.

It was mehendi night of his daughter. And they were having quite many people over at their house.

"Baba, aap tension na le. Sab thik thak hojayega." Faisal patted his father's shoulder and went to check on food.

Asgar smiled at his son's words. He knew everything will happen very well. But it is father's duty to be worried till the Nikkah happens. They are bound to take tension.

His precious gem is going away from him, how can he not.

..
..

"Iru, zara wo bangles pass karna..." daneen and irum were getting laiba ready. They already got ready before her so that they can help her.

Passing her the bangles, she applied a small amount of foundation on her face, spreading it properly, she gently rubbed her face. After doing her eyes in a simple clean colour, she moved back to check her work.

Nodding herself, she made her wear the jewellery.

"Tumhe pata hai, aaj daniyal bhai wapis aa rahe hai. Matlab khala ne kitni minnate kari per wo nahi aate the. Aaj finally aa rahe hai.." irum blabbered not noticing how her sweet cousin's face changed from normal to eager.

"Ha, khala kitni khush thi na.." daneen said placing the shoes near the leg of the bed.

*He is finally coming back* soon a small smile captured my face

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

*He is finally coming back* soon a small smile captured my face.

Nobody knows that I loved him alot. He was the one I wanted to get married and would have been if he had said yes.

Khala loved me alot and had asked for my hand. Mama and baba were happy too. But he was not. Rejecting my proposal cruelly.

After that, I have never seen him. I was angry with him, atleast he would have talked with me. But no, he had to just outrageously reject me.

Wiping away the tear which was about to fall, I looked in the mirror.

Though, I looked beautiful, but I was not happy. This was just an arranged marriage. Atleast it is better this way. I couldn't wait for him to accept me back.

..
..

"Haye, dekho to kitni pyari lag rahi hai.." irum gushed looking at her nand.

"Thanks bhabhi.." she smiled forcefully which daneen noticed but didn't comment on it.

"Appi, sabiha chachi ne bola hai ke aap laiba appi ko neeche le aaye. Wo bohot busy thi isliye..." one of the girl from their paternal side called out and went away with her friends.

 Mehram. محرم  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें