💚💚💚

It was the first iftar of this year.
Umaira was in her room, praying asr namaz. When someone knocked.

"Aajaye" she said folding her janamaz.

"Bacche, namaz padhli. Chalo accha hai, neeche aajao. Tumhare baba tumhe dhundh rahe hai" gauhar said while setting her bed. She is still treated as the princess of house. As she is the only daughter.

"Ji ammi, aap chale. Mai aati hu" she said setting her dupatta properly.

She went down after making herslef presentable.

"Assalamualaikum baba. Kaise hai aap" she hugged her father and sat beside him.

"Mai to thik hu gudiya. Aap batao, aap ka roza kaisa chal raha hai aaj. Zahir hai pehla roza hai, laga to hoga" he said smiling at her.

"Nahi baba, humne na college ka thoda kaam kiya and fir thoda quran padhliya and then namaz ada karli. To nahi laga. Aapki tabiyat thik hai na?" She asked playing with his ring.

"Ji bacche thik hai. Aap tension na le" he said.

"Waah bhai, sab pyar apni beti ko. Or hume kuch bhi nahi" ibad said faking anger as he came down after getting fresh. All the mens of zaidi's have arrived early because of ramzan.

"Tum, apni ammi ke paas jao. Ammi ke chamche" his father said showing fake anger.

Umaira giggled seeing them fight like a child.

"Abbu, mai chala to jaunga lekin aisa na ho ke phir aap chidh jaye or kaho...'ae ladke meri begum se dur hato' " he imitate his father laughing while his mother shook her head.

"Ae ladke...tameez se. Meri begum hai wo. Tumhari nahi" faaz said making others laugh.

"Baba, wo chidha rahe hai aapko" umaira said calming him down. He smiled towards her and continued talking with her.

Meanwhile gauhar and alishba prepared iftari with the help of maids.

"Chalo baccho, iftar ka waqt ho raha hai sab aajao" called out alishba as gauhar went to call her in laws.

Umi made a run towards the table when suddenly sharib pushed her making her stumble with ihtesham.

"Sorry bhai" umi said to ihtesham and glared at sharib who cheekily smiled and took her seat. Which was beside amreen.

"Dadu, dekhena isne meri seat leli. Ise kahe yaha se uth jaye. Warna mai.." she said showing her finger to him.

"Warna kya kar legi tu" he said glaring at her too.

"Sharib, jaldi utho waha se. Baithne do umi ko" ibad said glaring at his son. They all immensely loved umaira as she being the only girl child.

"Abbu bol rahe hai isliye hatt raha hu. Warna to tera baap bhi nahi hata pata mujhe" he whispered loudly which was whisper for him but the whole table heard it.

Faaz glared his niece for taking him so light making sharib give him the best puppy eyes he could give.

While the eldest of the family shook their head.

"Chup chap se dua mango. Azan bas hone wali hai" hashir said making them shut up.

..
..

"Allah hu akbar allah hu akbar"

"Chalo, finally" sharib said eating khujoor to break his fast after reciting du'a for breaking fast.

"Oye..wo pakode pass kar. Are..bandar wo nahi wo aloo wale. Ha wo" umaira said to sharib who was eating like a glutton.

"Aaram se khao sharib. Kahi bhag nahi jayega" his father said.

"Ji abbu" but still he ate all the varieties kept on the table filling his stomach to the brim.

"Are..umi beta tumhara hogaya?" Asked saqib who was just now talking to his father about business. She is like a daughter to him.

"Ji bhai, wo namaz bhi padhni hai na" she said and moved to her room.

..
..

Umaira was sitting in her room, near her window. Looking at the moon, she remembered her talk with her mother.

Flashback

"Ammi, ye chand hamara peecha kyu kar raha hai" a 10 year umaira asked. She was just a native girl not knowing the outer world.

"Bacche, kyuke chand aapko pasand karta hai. Pata hai jo log kisi ko pasand karte haina wo kabhi apne chahne wale ka saath nahi chodte. Chahe kuch bhi kyu na hojaye. Ap jaise Allah swt ko lelo, wo bhale hi humara imtehaan lete hai. But wo humse beintehaa mohabbat karte hai. Isliye wo humesha hamare saath hote hai. Ab wo dikhte to nahi hai. But still wo hamare saath hai. Waise hi chand hai" she said to her daughter who listened to her mother attentively.

"But ammi, ye subah ko chand kaha chala jata hai" she asked being the question master she is.

"Haa..ha..mera pyara baccha. Ab dekho, hume jo chahta hai...wo agar hume har jagah milega to hume usse chidh hone lagegi. Or unki zaroorat hume har jagh nahi hoti. Waise hi chand ki zaroorat hume har jagh nahi hoti. Aap chahe to aise lelo, ke ek insan sirf ek insan ko hi nahi chah sakta. Uski aur family ya friend bhi honge jinhe wo chahta hai. To ab usne ek ke saath apni chahat share kari to use wo chahat dusre ke saath bhi share karni haina. Isliye wo abhi uske saath hai. Per mere bacche ek cheez dhyan rakhna ke aisa na ho ke wo ek chahat me apni dusri chahat ko bhul jaye" gauhar said finally making her understand the whole POV.

"Ji ammi." She said looking out of the window.

Flashback over

*ammi, aapne ye to keh diya ke chahne wala hamara saath nahi chodta. Per wo to hume chahte hi nahi. Tabhi to aaj tak halchal bhi nahi pucha* umaira thought to herself bitterly.

She is a strong girl but her loved ones make her weak.

..
..

"Assalamualaikum ammi, dekhe mamma ne paaye or sheer korma bheja hai. Abbu ko pasand haina" umaira said giving  the bowl to maids.

"Walaikumassalam baccha. Aao baitho. Tumhare liye ek khush khabri hai. Yahya wapis aaraha hai. Wo bhi humesha ke liye." Madeeha excitedly said not knowing the pale face of umaira.

*kya wo mujhe accept karenge*

"Kya hua bacche, tum khush nahi lag rahi" madeeha asked concerned fir her bahu.

"Nahi ammi aisa nahi hai. Kab aarahe hai?" She asked forcing a smile on her face.

"Eid ki raat ko. Abhi thoda shifting ka kaam lagega use. Isliye" she said.

..
..

Umaira was tensed these days. Now they are gonna decide her rukhsati. And what if he didn't accepted her.

Flashback

Next week, Yahya went to London meeting his in-laws and his wife too. After lot of insistence from his family though.

It was awkward for both of them, especially yahya who knew what relation they shared.

She was a bit short for her age and a bit chubby too. But still she looked cute with her grey eyes, but he didn't think the same.

"Dekho umaira. Mujhse koi expectations mat rakhna. Mai is shadi ko nahi manta. Mujhse ye sab zabardasti karaya gaya hai, taki mai bahar ja saku. Please mujhe maaf kardena" Yahya said, guilty of breaking his promise to love her and to cherish her.

"Mai jaa raha hu. Allah hafiz" he said moving out.

"Apna khayal rakhiyega" she said like she had seen her mother say to her baba. She didn't understand what he said. But still smiled. Which made yahya clench his fist. He immediately moved out and banging his car door, went to the airport.

..
..

What do you think will happen when yahya will come back.😉

And what about Rahat. What new drama she is gonna create now?

 Mehram. محرم  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें