⚫️

"Laiba...laiba chalo na yaar. Late ho raha hai.." daneen called out for her sister who was taking her own sweet time.

"Bas aa rahi hu appi.." she yelled taking her shoes in her hand and ran down the stairs, skipping one at a time.

"Arre...aram se." Faisal clutched her hand before she could fall.

"Thanks bhai." She took her hand back and happily went to her sister and sister-in-law.

"Arre waah, aaj bohot khush lag rahi hai. Kya baat hai..." Iram pushed her back in a fun manner.  Laughing, she shook her head and went out.

Both daneen and Iram looked at her like she ran away from a mental asylum.

They were going for her wedding shopping as per the schedule made by her to be MIL.

Though, she didn't like how she bossed her around but still had to comply as per her father's order.

"Laiba, kahi tum khush to nahi ho is shadi se. Matlab itni jaldi bhi koi shadi rakhta hai kya..." daneen said frustrated with the way everything was going on.

"Mai to thik hu aapi." She forced a smile on her face. She knew she was not happy, but she can't say anything.

"Tum kehti ho to maan lete hai. Waise, tum itni khadoos saas kaise jhelogi. Matlab dekha hai unko, kitna raub jamati hai. Jaise wo koi maharani ho or hum unke mulazim." Iram blabbered taking all her anger out on her.

"Are ab bechari ko yu is tarah na darao. Wo nahi to pehle hi ghabra jayegi.." daneen said concerned for her sister.

..
..

"Sir, aap ki mom ki call aayi thi. Wo aapko wapis bula rahi hai." His PA, rashid said with his head slightly bowed.

"Thik hai, mai dekh leta hu." He didn't even moved his head away from the laptop screen and nodded for him to go out.

After Rashid went out, he dialled his mother's number.

"Assalamualaikum ammi." His voice was gruffy from not speaking much.

"Walaikumassalam mera baccha...haye. Ab to tum wapis aajao. Tumhari cousin ki shadi hai, khala tumhe bula rahi hai. Tum to jante ho na wo tumse kitna pyar karti hai. Aajao wapis beta." His mother's sad voice reached his ears. His heart gripped in an unknown fear getting to know that his cousin is getting married.

He knew who was getting married as only one cousin is left. He don't have any paternal family, so that left to laiba.

"Thik hai ammi, mai aajaunga." His lips said though the work here wouldn't let him rest.

"Shukriya mera baccha. Jaldi aana please." She said happily.

Cutting the call, he went back to his work. Cracking his neck and knuckles, he sighed. Looking at the small table clock, he was shocked. It was 1:30 AM.

Rubbing his eyes to clear the sleepiness from it, he took his bag and went out. He had already asked his PA to book the ticket.

Switching on the light of his room, he kept the bag on the sofa and went inside bathroom. Getting rid of his clothes, he stood under the shower. Cold water instantly relaxed his muscles.

Remembering the talk he had with his mother, he smiled.

"Beta tum maan kyu nahi jate. Kaho to mai baat karti hu sabiha se. Wo mana nahi karenge. Per tum haa to karo."
His mother had a persistent smile on her face.

She was talking about his and Laiba's marriage. He had immediately denied saying she is immature and wouldn't handle him.

"Ammi, aap baat ko samjhe. Wo bacchi hai abhi. Mujhe nahi samajh payegi." Running his hand in his smooth silky hair, he paced around the room.

His mother looked at him angrily.

"Kyu nahi kar payegi. Tum konsa kahi ke raja ho jo wo tumhe handle nahi kar payegi. Sab kar legi. Or wo bacchi thodi na hai ab. Bohot badi hogayi hai Mashaallah." She had a smile on her face remembering her niece.

The cold water suddenly made him shudder. Turning off the knob, he took the towel, wrapping it around his waist, he went out. Taking out simple black t shirt and trouser, he wore it.

Switching off the main lights, he jumped on the bed. The mattress suddenly engulfing his big figure.

His back straightened as he laid wide awake, thinking about his mother's words.

Shaking his head, he went to sleep.

..
..

"Ple...please chod do mujhe...meri..ky...kya galti hai..mere bhai hai..meri family hai please." The girl begged as she sat there naked.

He laughed an evil laugh, his mouth formed a sneer. Looking at her like a madman, he took a step towards her.

She shivered and tried to move back but the wall behind her stopped her any movement.

"Mujhse bach kar kaha jaogi..." he said, flicking away the hair from her face.

Her face morphed into fear. Tears strained her face as she looked at him.

"Kyu...kyu kar rahe ho aisa mere saath. Mujhe jaane do...mai kisi ko nahi bataungi...please.." she tried to move her hand but couldn't as it was chained behind her.

He laughed at her misery. Enjoying the pain her face showed. Her body was glowing, inviting him to taste her.

He opened his pant zip, her eyed widen thinking of all the worst possibilities.

Taking his d*ck in his hand, he cupped her face and shoved it down her mouth. Gagging, she tried to move back, but he held her face in place.

Roughly thrusting inside her mouth, he groaned as if it was the most peaceful and beautiful thing to do.

Her tears never ceased as she just sat there with her mouth getting f*cked.

He groaned indicating that he was near. The salty taste in her mouth proved her right.

Leaving her mouth with a jerk, he cleaned himself and zipped his pant back.

"Fikar mat karo, wapis aaunga. Or is baar jagah alag hogi. Or uske baad, tum zameen ke neeche..." her eyes widen registering his words.

His maniac laughing echoed in the room, whistling he went out leaving her shock.

__________________________________

Oh my my...

I'm so excited to share this story with you. This plot is given to me by my niece. She is so precious to me and I can't deny her.

Do share your views on this chapter.

 Mehram. محرم  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें