Epilogue

"Congratulations mr.saddam, you have a baby girl. We are checking her for any issues and her weight. Don't worry your wife is good too" doctor patted saddam's shoulder and went away to attend another patient.

While saddam heaved a sigh of relief and finally registered the words. He had a baby, baby of them. Baby girl.

Now he will have to protect her at any cost. And he will protect her.

As the nurse were cleaning zehreen so for the time being, saddam went towards the nearest masjid to pray shukrana Naf'l.

While returning he bought some sweets and distributed few on the streets as there were beggars too.

The scene in front of his eyes, made tears appear in his eyes.

His baby girl is in his mother's arms, while rabiya showed her granddaughter proudly to others.

They too had happy tears in their eyes.

..
..
"Ab kaisa feel horaha hai. Zyada dard to nahi haina" saddam asked as he made her sit properly.

"Nahi saddu aap tension na le. Sab thik hai" she said while holding his arms.

"Waise hamari beti kaha hai" she asked as didn't saw ber daughter and it was time for her to feed.

"Wo ammi ke paas hai. Laa hi rahi hongi wo" as saddam said this, his whole family entered with the baby in rushda's hand.

"Dekho zehru, meri bahu aagayi" rushda excitedly showed while pointing towards the baby.

"Huh...ye aapki bahu kaise hui bhabhi" zehreen asked being puzzled.

"Wo aise ke dekho mujhe ek ladka hai, or tumhe ek ladki. To mai ise apni bahu banana chahungi" she said while zeeshan face-palmed.

His wife is too much to handle.

"Are bhai abhi wo bacche hai rushu....unhe bada to hone do" zeeshan said as he took his niece in his hands and went towards his sister.

It was like he had a daughter. Even if his sister gave birth to her, he will consider her as his daughter.

"Accha bhai ye mel milap baadme karna pehle ye batao ke naam kya rakhoge iska?" Daniya asked as she hold her grandson while he was making grab hands towards rushda who was too busy in the new born.

Both new parents saw each other and smiled.

"Aaeedah saddam khan" indeed she was a reward just like her name.

__________________________________
The end

...
Just kidding. Abhi baki hai story.

...

"Ruko....aaeed...ruk jao beta. Aise nahi bhagte mera baccha ruko" zehreen was running after her daughter with her baby boy saim in her arms.

Who by the way was giggling in his mother's arms, watching zehreen run after her daughter. What is funny in this? You ask a toddler and they will find even that question funny.

"Shehzade Saim ko hasi aarahi hai...huh..hu....ruko abhi...abhi mama tickle karengi na tab pata chalega" with that zehreen tickled her son who laughed wholeheartedly.

Zehreen and saddam were blessed again after 6 years of their first born.

Saim khan. Who was born premature. Because of which, he was highly sensitive.

 Mehram. محرم  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें