Epilogue 2

"AALIYA" zufar woke up gasping for the air. He looked towards his wife who was sleeping and in the attire same when she changed on their wedding night.

Meaning, this whole was a dream of his. Rubbing his face, he thought to pray tahajjud as he woke up early.

Moving towards the washroom, he did wudhu and came out. Taking out ja'namaz he kept it in the direction of Qibla and started prayin.

"Ya Allah please mere gunaho ki saza meri biwi ya mere pariwaar ko mat dijiyega." His lips automatically said. Tears were flowing out of his eyes.

Remembering the dream, he closed his eyes.

"Zufar...zufar aap is waqt kya kar rahe hai." Aaliya woke up to see her husband praying and crying hysterically making her worried.

He immediately folded the prayer mat and ran towards her. Hugging her tightly in his embrace, he chanted something.

"Tum thik ho...tum thik ho...tum thik ho..." he was continously blabbering when Aaliya moved back to ask him what happened.

"Arre...kya hogaya. Itna kyu ghabra gaye hai aap." Aaliya took his face in her hand, caressing his beard.

"Bura khwab tha. Bohot bura." He whispered but again hugged her.

Nodding her head, she too hugged him.

They both again slept like that. Aaliya hugging him and patting his back.

..
..

"Assalamualaikum." Both aaliya and zufar came down with their hands joined.

"Walaikumassalam. Masha Allah kisi ki nazar na lage." Sabreen took their balaye and kissed their forehead.

Both took their seat, clearly famished.

"Are bhai shuru karo. Kiska intezar hai." Lateef said.

Aaliya and Dua both attacked the food as they were very hungry and hadn't even eaten their dunner properly.

"Aaram se khaye begum" zufar whispered rubbing her back, worried she will cough out.

"Aaram se khao dua. Kahi nahi bhag raha tumhara nashta." Ehsan whispered rubbing her hand.

Dua nodded and slowed down. Taking small morsels making ehsan smile.

"Chalo accha hai. Bhai kal ab walima hai to sari preparations to hogayi hai to bas tum log aaram karo." Lateef stood up, dusting his legs. He went towards the garden to check for the preparation hoing on.

..
..

"Dua, tum mujhe apne baare me kuch batao." Ehsan asked taking her hand in his. They both were in their room, resting.

"Umm, mai kya batau. Matlab ek to aap jante honge ke mai shy type hu. Or mujhe matlab zyada akele ya kuch hi logo ke saath rehna pasand hai. Jaldi kisi se baat nahi karti mai. Khana bohot pasand hai mujhe." She said

"Uhm...bas itna hi. Koi baat nahi puri zindagi padi hai baat karne ko." He smiled and kissed her forehead.

..
..

After 4 months

"Aaliya, please mere saath hospital chalo. Pata nahi mujhe na pet me bohot dard ho raha hai. Or maine dawa bhi khali per kuch aram nahi hai." Dua came in her room to see her getting ready.

"Ha dua, mai bhi tumhare paas hi aa rahi thi. Bas do minute ruk jao." Taking her purse and weraring sandals, she moved out.

..
..

 Mehram. محرم  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें