💚

CHARACTERS

ZAIDI PARIVAAR

☆ Hashir zaidi - amreen zaidi
• Faaz Zaidi - gauhar zaidi
     Saaqib faaz zaidi (29)
     Ibad faaz zaidi (27)
     Umaira faaz zaidi (20)

• Ihad zaidi - alishba zaidi
     Ihtesham zaidi (25)
     Saafi ibad zaidi (23)
     Sharib ibad zaidi (21)

ALI PARIVAAR

☆ Ikhtiyar Ali - amal ali
• Imran ali - madeeha
     Yahya ali (28)
     Kadir ali (25)
     Kafil ali (24)

• Zaaef ali - mariya
     Zafran ali (26)
     Omar ali (25)
     Rafey ali (21)

• Rahil ali - aneesa
     Rahat ali (24)
     Tabrez ali (22)
     Taheer ali (21)

__________________________________

"Mamma, ye choti ammi mujhe taiyyar kyu kar rahi hai. Hum kahi bahar ja rahe hai kya" umaira who was silent till now asked her mother when she came to see her daughter.

"Nahi meri jaan, aaj aapka nikah hai" her mother gauhar zaidi said as she caressed her daughter's head.

Though she is only 9 but still they (her grandparents) decided to get her married. They were bethrothed so why not now.

"Ammi, ye nikah kya hota hai" confused, umaira asked her mother.

"Bacche, ye nikah hume allah swt ki taraf se ek taufa hai. Jo ek mard ko ek aurat se bandhta hai, ta-umr. Aur usme humesha meri bacchi, humesha ek dusre ki izzat honi chahiye. Aap jante hai na aapke abbu mujhe kaise treat karte hai?" She asked her daughter making her nod.

Umaira had seen her father, caring for her mother too much. Even if she is feeling slightest of pain, he would immediately ask for her to rest and he will do her works. Infact her chachu too treated his wife like her father.

She was surrounded by men, who knows the importance of female. Knows how Mohammed (PBUB/SAW) taught us to treat their wife.

"Ji ammi, I know. Pehle aapki self respect then koyi aur." She said like a good girl.

..
..

Yahya just wanted to go abroad for his studies. And because of his this wish, his grandparents thought that he is gonna marry some firangi girl which will tarnish there reputation. So they convinced their son and DIL to marry him. So he can be bounded.

They were neighbours plus zaidi's and Ali's had a good bond since years. Making them a non blooded family.

So that's why they decided to marry him to Umaria. At first, yahya thought that his parents will consider rahat who is only 4 years younger than him. But then, they considered a child in front of him. Making him angry. He didn't talked with his parents for weeks. Though his grandparents were adamant. So he had to marry that child.

It was close family. So only few people were there.

"Umaira faaz zaidi binte faaz zaidi kya aapko Yahya ali wald imran ali se haq mehr 25,000 me ye nikah qubool hai" qazi sahab asked the child sitting infront of him with a trembling figure. She was imagining the worst scenario making her panic. Her mother squeezed her hand, making her say yes and trusting her mother.

"Qubool hai"
"Qubool hai"
"Qubool hai" she accepted him and after that, she felt a calmness surround her. Though she didn't know the meaning of love, but there was some feeling for her new husband, which created a invisible wall of haya around her.

..
..

"Yahya ali wald imran ali kya aapko umaira faaz zaidi binte faaz zaidi se haq mehr 25,000 me ye nikah qubool hai" qazi sahab asked while yahya thought about this.

He thought about his future which was hanging just because of this marriage. So what, he will divorce her when he come's back from London getting his degree of business.

With that thought in his mind, he accepted her

"Qubool hai"
"Qubool hai"
"Qubool hai" he signed the paper and left immediately making his father sigh.

Although they made an excuse of him sudden leaving but still there was an awkwardness around.

"Baba, aapne sahi to kiya na? Kahi ye galat na sabit hojaye or hamari gudiya to kuch galat na sehna pade. Please baba. Check into it." Saqib who 18 said to his father.

"Bacche maine unse sach pucha tha. To unhone bataya ke wo khud raazi hua hai. Aur shayad koi reason bhi to ho sakta haina uske jane ka." Faaz said but still in his heart, he felt somewhat scared about his decision and his daughter.

..
..

"Kya baat hai. Meri gudiya to bohot pyari lag rahi hai. Mashaallah kisi ki nazar na lage. Kaash yahya dekh pata, lekin use kuch kaam aagaya isliye wo chala gaya." Madeeha gushed at her now eldest bahu.  Who was sitting with her friends and fanily.

"Shukriya aunty." She said meekly still not clearly knowing the relation they shared.

"Bacche ab to aap mujhe ammi bulao" she said giving her the kade she had bought with her.

"Aunty...mera matlab ammi...ye kya" she tried to push the box when madeeha shushed her and asked her to keep it with her.

"Bacche, ab aap hamari amanat hai. Bas kuch din is ghar me hai. Phir to hamara yaha hi aana hai" she said holding her face and kissing her forehead with utmost love. She love this girl like her own. She doesn't have her own daughter. So she treated her like one.

..
..

Next week, Yahya went to London meeting his in-laws and his wife too. After lot of insistence from his family though.

It was awkward for both of them, especially yahya who knew what relation they shared.

She was a bit short for her age and a bit chubby too. But still she looked cute with her grey eyes, but he didn't think the same.

"Mai jaa raha hu. Allah hafiz" he said moving out.

"Apna khayal rakhiyega" she said like she had seen her mother say to her baba. Which made yahya clench his fist. He immediately moved out and banging his car door, went to the airport.

..
..

 Mehram. محرم  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें