🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎

Iman came out of the washroom, rubbing her hair as she dried it. Daiyan looked up from his book and was spell bounded by his wife. Who was unaware of a certain someone boring holes with his gaze.

Sitting on the vanity chair, she started lathering her body with lotion and applied minimal make up.

"Jald hi wapis aaogi na?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around her shoulder. Holding his hands, she smiled and nodded.

Looking at their reflection, she smiled. They were looking like a perfect couple.

Yesterday, they both came to know about iman's pregnancy and as it was their first child, she couldn't control her happiness. So she asked him to let her announce this to her family. And being a good husband, he allowed her to go to her maternal house.

"Bohot khubsurat lag rahi ho. Mann nahi kar raha ke jaane du, aisa lag raha hai jaise tum mujhse durr ja rahi ho." He said rubbing her non existing belly.

Keeping her hand on his, she cupped his cheeks and nodded in no.

"Ghabraye nahi, agar mai na bhi aa saki. To bhi mai aapki hi rahungi. Apna khayal rakhiyega." She said as she kissed his forehead tenderly. Nodding, they both bid goodbye.

..
..

"Driver chacha, aap bas ye mithai ki shop ke paas rok dijiyega. Mujhe kuch banane ka mauka nahi mila to socha kuch leti hi jau." She said with a smile.

The man who was their driver- rehan ali smiled and nodded.

"Ji beti." He took a left and stopped near the shop she asked for.

..
..

Taking the sweet box from her hand, rehan kept it in the back seat.

Reversing the car, he started their journey.

Iman was looking through her phone when she suddenly heard a loud honk.

*beep....beep...*

A truck with heavy load has lost his balance which came towards their lane and collided with their car.

The impact leaving them shock, iman clutched her stomach as she she felt a sharp pain in her abdomen. Her head collided with the window.

Driver side was badly smashed, where rehan layed limp as he head had smashed between the car and the truck. Leaving nothing but a flat face with some meat here and there.

A horrified scream left her mouth.

..
..

"Is this daiyan malik we are talking to?" The lady from the line asked.

"Ji, this is daiyan malik. What happened?" He asked as he kept his book aside.

"Ji humne aapko ittelah karne ke liye phone kiya hai ke, aap ke relative ki ek body mili hai hume. Jinke phone me aapka contact number tha." The lady said making him shock. His breathing rugged and hard.

"Which hospital?" He asked as he made his way downstairs, looking for his keys.

"Sir city hospital." The lady said.

He drove like a mad man. Reaching the hospital in 10 minutes, he jumped out and made a run towards the reception.

"Hello, patient with the name iman daiyan malik." He asked the lady behind the desk who nodded and showed him the direction.

..
..

Reaching towards the OT, he stood there with many wild thoughts running in his mind.

Oh, how happy they were just moment before. And now this.

"Hello, mr daiyan malik." Doctor came out removing his mask. His scrub dirty with blood splattered here and there, making daiyan cringe and pray for his wife.

"We will come to the point. There were 3 people in the accident. In which 2 of them died on the spot because of the impact. But with god's grace your wife is breathing for now. The inpact on her head was hard making her dizzy. And I'm sorry, but we couldn't save your baby." The doctor said with sympathy in his eyes.

He stumbled back as he registered what had happened. But thanking god that his wife is safe.

"Wi...will...she be safe..." he asked.

"Yeah, she will be. Thank the lord that air bags opened in time, saving her from further injuries." He nodded and sat on the chair for the family of the patient.

He remembered the talk he had with her few days before. About his patient. He didn't wanted to see her in this situation, and here she is now.

Taking out his phone, he dialled his friend's number.

"Hello, shadab. Tu city hos..pital aaja. Im..an ka acc..ident hogaya hai." He said as he clenched his fist tightly.

..
..

Shadab was with his wife when he got a call from his bestie.

"Hello, shadab. Tu city hos..pital aaja. Im..an ka acc..ident hogaya hai." He heard from the other side.

The phone from his hand slipped.

Qirat shook her husband, but he didn't respond.

"Qirat, iman...man meri man ko kya hua hai..." he whispered still in daze. Running out, he called for his parents. All came out as they heard their eldest child scream.

"Kya hua hai shadab. Aise kyu chilla rahe ho." Baseer asked.

"Baba, man..man ka accident hogaya hai..wo city..hospital me hai." He said.

Noor was shocked as she took a support of her husband. Their child is in pain.

They didn't know when they all moved out and reached the hospital.

..
..

"Kya hua tha daiyan. Mai tumse kuch puch raha hu.." shabbir clutched his BIL's collar and asked. He was seething in anger.

"Wo..wo tum log ke paas aa rahi thi. Phir achanak mujhe call aayi ke wo yaha hospital me hai. Mujhe to khud nahi pata ke kya hua hai. Bas itna pata hai ke Allah ke shukr hai ko wo bach gayi." He said, his face morhphed in pain. Tears still leaked out of his face.

Shadab hugged his friend. They both cried in each others embrace.

Her family was also crying as their ladli is in pain.

"Qirat tum baith jao. Tumhara yu zyada der khade rehna behtar nahi hai beta." Hoor gently pushed her daughter to sit.

"Phupha banne wala hai tu." Shadab whispered in his ears.

Daiyan closed his eyes tightly remembering the news they were going to share with them.

Nodding his head, he moved away from there and went to pray for her healthy recovery.

__________________________________

How did you find this chapter.

Do share your thoughts.

 Mehram. محرم  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें