💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

"Bhabhi se to milao" sameer said and just then Zariya entered wiping her forehead with her dupatta.

"Ye dekho. Ye rahi tumhari BHABHI. Zariya. Or zarru inse milo, ye hai sameer. Amal phupho ke bete" haroon introduced them pressuring on bhabhi more.

"Assalamualaikum bhabhi, bohot tareefe suni hai ammi se aapki. Kaisi hai aap" sameer said while a smile adorned his face. She is angel.

"Walaikumassalam, mai thik hu. Aap log kaise hai. Or ander to aaye" she gestured them and just then the Pagal paltan came and hugged the life of sameer.

It was none other than Armaan, adnan, mansoor and zainab. They all were eagerly waiting for their meer bhai. And here he is.

"Assalamualaikum bhai. Mera gift " adnan asked while attaching himself to sameer like a koala.

"Badmaash abhi tak nahi badla. Laya hu laya hu. Ander chalo pehle" he said removing his hands from his neck.

"Are mera baccha....aagaya" shabana and shabnam ran towards their nephew and hugged the life out of him. Blessing him more.

"Haye...bacche kuch khate peete nahi the kya. Jasmin ne kuch nahi diya tha kya...." shabnam complained eyeing jasmin.

"Haye...allah sab mujhe bhul gaye" cried jasmin faking a hurt expression.

"Meri bacchi, tujhe kaise bhul jaye" shabana hugged her first daughter.

"Bhabhi se mili?" Asked shabana and jasmin nodded.

"Bohot pyari hai" she whispered.

"Wo to hai" shabana said.

They all moved towards lounge and started talking. As zariya with jasmin and zainab prepared the table for dinner.

"Tum chor deti jasmin. Hum kar lete" zariya said feeling sad that she just came and started doing work.

"Are koyi nahi bhabhi. Meri aadat hai kaam karte rehna. Or ab to waise bhi isi ghar ke kaam karne hai" atlast she whispered and a teasing glint came in zainab's eyes.

"Aahaa...meri dono bhabhiya...yahi hai" she teased both.

"Huh...sachme" zariya asked and the other two girls nodded.

"Haye" zariya hugged jasmin and they started preparing the table.

..
..

"Uhmmm...khana to bohot lazeez hai ammi. Or mera favourite bhi" sameer said licking his fingers. Indeed it was the best.

"Hmm..hoga kyu nahi. Hamari zariya ne jo banaya hai" amal said and haroon clenched his fist.

He never liked biryani, but today he tasted and really it was good. But the comment sameer passed made him hate him more.

"Or sameer miya, ab shadi ka irada hai ke nahi" asked his bade mamu khalid.

"Ji mamu, bas koyi bhabhi jaisi mil jaye" he smiled not knowing the storm he is creating.

But still he maintained himself remembering the talk he had with Shazma.

Flashback

"Ok so mujhe aly ke baare me sari details chahiye and if he is good then appoint him as a assistant manager. But the salary should be according to his caliber." Haroon said to his PA who was just nodding his head here and there and noting down the points.

Just then, shazma entered his office without knocking and haroon dismissed his PA.

"Meri jaan, I missed you" shazma hugged him and he reciprocated.

"Me too baby, but how come you are here. You should be on the shoot" haroon softly said forgetting his bad mood from morning.

"First tell me, did you eat?" She asked while moving them towards the couch.

"No, I was angry" he said playing with her fingers.

"Why were you angry? Don't tell me it is because of your wife" she asked moving close to him.

"Hmm...she is the reason. She misplaced my file and said that she didn't " he angrily said remembering the morning incident.

"Baby, you have to calm down. You have to play your cards right. You have to behave nicely with her. She is a village girl, and she wants love. Give her that."

"But..."

"No buts baby, you have to. And then trap her in your game." Smirked shazma as her plan is working.

"Hmm. You are right baby. But first let's go. We would have our lunch out" haroon took hold of her hand and went out.

Flashback over

Haroon came to his room after dinner, as he can't see that Sameer.

He was planning to trap zariya and make her an obedient wife.

Hmmm....tonight he will make her his. *evil laugh*.

..
..

Zariya was enjoying too much, as it was the first time she was frank with someone.

And they all were so good.

"Hmm so bhabhi, mujhe pata tha aap yaha hongi. Isliye aapke liye bhi ek gift laya hu. Ye lijiye" he passed her a box packed in a beautiful wrapper.

"Iski kya zaroorat thi sameer. Ye sab..." she said but was stopped by amal.

"Kyu zaroorat nahi thi. Meri bacchi aisa mat socho ke tum is ghar ki nahi ho. Ye ghar ab tumhara bhi hai" amal said keeping her hands on zariya's hand.

Zariya smiled seeing there concern.

"Bhabhi, ye haroon ka gift" he passed her another small box wrapped in a gift wrapper.

..
..

Zariya came to her room, to see all the lights off except for the bed lamp.

"Haroon ji aap soye nahi. Ye le aapka gift. Sameer ne diya hai" she passed him the box while keeping her's inside.

Haroon clenched his fist hearing sameer's name but controlled himself.

"Hmmm...rakh do" he said.

Zariya came towards the bed to sleep but haroon caged her in his arms.

"Ye...ye...aapp" zariya tried to say something but haroon was like in a drunken state.

"Shsshh....kuch nahi" he kept his finger on her lips and kissed her neck sensually.

Feeling the love of her husband, zariya too gave in not knowing that she is signing her fate.

..
..

Next day, zariya woke up to an empty bed but heard a shower running.

She woke up and prepared the bed and cleaned the room. Taking out his clothes, she kept it on bed.

Haroon came out to see zariya preparing her clothes. He went and back hugged her.

Making zariya blush.

"Uhmmm..sharma gayi. Ab kal ke baad kaisi sharm" he huskily said while sensually moving his fingers on her waist.

"Na kare haroon, der ho rahi hai" she said breathing heavily.

"Hmm..sirf is baar." With thst he moved back and got ready for office.

..
..

Vote and comment.

Next chapter ke liye kon kon taiyyar hai. Be prepared to curse haroon🥲

 Mehram. محرم  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें