🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

Nayla was getting ready in their room getting ready while rumi was getting Raizaan ready and buaji had taken rafaahat with her to get her ready.

As always, asim had an emergency and he is going to be late. It 8:31 already and he is not even here.

Nayla pinned her dupatta and kept asim's things ready.

When Asim entered his room, he got stuck at his place

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

When Asim entered his room, he got stuck at his place.

His wife is looking like a hoor standing in front of the mirror.

He without making any noice, went behind her and caged her in his arms.

"Meri jaan, bohot khubsurat lag rahi ho" he said kissing her neck making nayla go jelly.

He still have the effect he had on their wedding.

"Bas kare asim, or taiyaar hojaye. Nahi to hum late hojayenge" nayla reminded him of the dawat they were invited to.

Asim nodded and went to change.

..

They all were ready to go, when suddenly raizaan got cranky and asked for his momma's attention. Which nayla gladly gave. Nayla with raizaan sat in the back. Rafaahat was with her while on her right side was asim. They had taken driver with them.

As Nayla started studying, they had kept a driver for her to go to college.

Nayla was scared of their reaction and was fidgeting with her finger when asim clasped his fingers with her and assuring her with a smile.

"Kuch nahi hoga jaan. Tension mat lo" he said as he caressed rafaahat's hair.

..
..

There was a chaos in the khan mansion. As their youngest daughter was coming after 2 years.

Rahila had happy tears, while she was ordering servants to move and work fast.

Rahila with her other jethani's had prepared feast for them. She knew her daughter liked mutton korma with naan and some khajoor ki chatni.

She made specially for her. Zeba had said that she is coming with her now husband, who happens to be a doctor.

..
..
*ring ring* bell rang and hammad ran to open the door.

All were eagerly waiting for their nayla.

And when she came, all were shocked. As she was with a baby and a man and with them was a girl of 5 or 6 years old.

"Assalamualaikum" as soon as the door opened, nayla greeted the next person who happens to be her brother.

"Walaikumassalam" he directly hugged her, which made her uncomfortable but still she patted his back and moved back.

"Are....nayla...mera baccha" rahila ran towards her daughter and hugged her tightly as if she will disappear.

"Ammi...chodo...wo saanss" she said struggling to control her crying mother.

"Oh ha...ha" she left her and all the other members met her happily.

Shahmir was jealous as nayla introduced asim as her husband.

What if they didn't married her off to that azlan and then she would have been here. In his arms. Oh..but destiny had other plans.

"Ammi, ye log kon hai?" Rafaahat asked as she was never comfortable with new people.

"Baby, ye aapke abse nana nani hai. Or ye sab aapke mamu and mami or khala hai" she said whe introducing her to her family.

Rafaahat met everyone with her signature smile and made a strong bond with hammad and laiba.

"Accha chalo, khana taiyaar hai. Aao, nayla beta" rahila ushered them to the dining table.

Where mutton korma, malayi kofta, chicken karahi, paayee, naan, khajoor ki chatney, achaar and many more dishes were already there.

The aroma of mutton korma made nayla's stomach rumble which made everyone laugh.

"Haha...sorry wo bhook lag gyi" she sheepishly said while rubbing her non existing stomach.

All laughed at her expression and moved towards the dining area.

As they all sat for dinner, rafaahat sat with rahila as she had made a great bonding with her.

This scene was enough to bring tears in nayla's eyes as she remembered how her mother used to feed her.

"Nayla, beta hume tumse kuch baat karni hai khane ke baad" baksh khan said to his daughter with tears in his eyes.

How could he not see his version in his daughter. Her behaviour, her gentleness was the same as him in his younger self. He was the same. Scared of everyone as he was the youngest. And all his son went on their mother.

"Ji abbu" she nod her head and kept eating.

"Naylu thoda aur khalo. Bacche ke liye accha nahi hai itna kam khana" asim gently said while adding more food for her.

"Bas asim, mera pet phat jayega" she stopped him and continue eating what was on her plate as she didn't wanted to waste food.

"Konsa baccha nayla?" Zeba asked as she heard asim.

"Wo...wo chachi...we are expecting" nayla shared the news with hesitancy as she didn't knew what reaction they would give.

"Mashaallah. Mubarak ho." All the membere congratulated the soon to be parents and here nayla was blushing like a new bride.

"Nayla, mera baccha mai janti hu pehle bhi tum pregnant thi. But ab thoda zyada khayal rakhna. Or ha abhi raizaan chota hai to or dhyan rakhna padega. Mera baccha agar kaho to mai raizu ko rakhlu yaha. Tumhe bhi aasaani hogi" rahila softly said while caressing her grandson's hair. Who was comfortable in his mother's lap.

"Nahi ammi, wo mere bina nahi sota. Aap use handle nahi kar payengi. Aap tension na le mai sambhal lungi" she said assuring her mother.
..
..

After a hefty dinner, they were in the lounge enjoying dessert.

"Hmm...to nayla. Pa...pata nahi kaha se ...shu..shuru karu....sabse pehle to mai tumse maafi mangna chahunga. Pata nahi kya hua tha mujhe. Mai ammi-abbu ki baato me aagya tha. Or maine tumhe apna baccha manne se inkar kar diya. Mujhe maa...maaf kar do beta" baksh khan for the 3rd time cried. And for the first time in front of his whole family.

He joined his hands in front of his daughter which made nayla to come out of her trance and stop her father.

"Nahi abbu. Aisa na kahe. Maine to aap logo ko kabse maaf kardiya. Bas yaha aane se darti thi" she said while her own tears were flowing.

"I'm sorry nayla. Maine tumhare saath bohot galat kiya" ammar said and hugged his sister. At first, she was uncomfortable but slowly she carressed his back and move back.

"We all are sorry. Hum jante hai ek sorry word se kuch badal nahi jaayega. Lekin hum sachme sharminda hai apne kiye pe" zeba chachi said.

"Chachi. Ab past ko bhul jaye or present me jeete hai na. Kitna accha hai. Or bacche bhi sab so gaye hai. Lekin ab hume chalna chahiye. Raat kafi hogayi hai. Hum phir aayenge aaplog se milne" she said as raizaan was sleeping in her arms now while rafaahat was sleeping in her naanijaan's lap.

"Accha beta. Koi baat nahi. Lekin jaldi aana milne. Or ha, tumne apni study continue kari. Mujhe accha laga sunke" baksh khan patted his daughter's head and smiled.

Finally he was relieved.

I know, it's a lame chapter. But I didn't knew what to write. As the story is coming to end. Sab villains to khatam hogye. Bewajah story kyu badhana.

So vote and comment.✌️

 Mehram. محرم  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें