💙💙💙

"Mujhe abhi ke abhi unse milna hai...kaha hai saddam..mujhe batao kaha hai saddam....mujhe uske paas le chalo...mujhe unke paas jana hai" zehreen shouted at her family members to let her go to her fiancé.

(I want to meet him right now.. where is saddam....tell me where is he....take me to him...I want to go to him)

Nobody was saying anything. They were brought to the hospital in the late night by police officers who saw the boys running away from the couple.

Zehreen was attended immediately and Saddam was admitted. He was in ICU being treated as he was very serious.

The minute Zeeshan heard about his sister and brother-in-law, he came running to the hospital without even informing his family. When in morning, his wife searched for him then she got to know about the incident.

All the khans and abdullahs were at the hospital trying to get some news.

The news they got shook them. Saddam was no more. He died.

All especially his mother rabiya was saddened because of her son's departure.

They performed the last rites of saddam and came back to the hospital.

Zehreen was in sleep state as she hurt her head while falling down.

When she woke up, she immediately asked for saddam.

"Beta aap abhi saddam se nahi mil sakte. Abhi doctor ne mana kiya haina. Zyada zor mat do apne sar per nahi to pareshani badhegi meri jaan. Aisa mat karo" her mother tried to reason with her but she didn't listen.

(Child, you can't meet saddam now. Doctors had asked us not to. Don't pressurize your head my life, or it will be bad. Don't do this)

She ran towards the room where her mother said was saddam, and found it empty.

A nurse was cleaning the room when she asked.

"There was man of late 20s. Have you seen him. He was injured in his stomach" zehreen moved her hand here and there and asked the nurse who looked at her weirdly.

"Yes, I have seen him. But now nobody could, as he is dead now" when zehreen heard that saddam is dead, she moved back moving her head in no.

"Listen zehru...listen to me. It's not what you think. Let me explain...listen....we. we tried but atlast he couldn't" her brother hold her and explained it to her. She shook her head and asked the one thing which nobody thought of.

"Mujhe uski qabar per le chalo" zehreen pleaded with her eyes when she saw that her brother was going to say no.

(Take me to his grave)

"Beta abhi waha tumhara jana thik nahi" her father abdullah tried to pacify her.

(My child, its not good for you to go now)

"MUJHE ABHI KE ABHI WAHA JAANA HAI" she shouted.

(I WANT TO GO RIGHT NOW)

They took her to thr graveyard near their house. It was calm and serene.

Zehreen went towards the fresh qabar, and sat near her. She ran her hand over the sand which was freshly moved.

She cried. She cried for her fate, how cruel it was to get her attach to a particular person and then snatch it.

She cried for him, for her, for his family.

It was unbearable for.

After few minutes of crying, she stood up emotionless and went towards the car.

 Mehram. محرم  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें