🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

Its been months that Khan family had thrown out Rubab.

Shahmir was guilty of believing his so called wife and marrying his youngest cousin early.

She was just only 17. Not even 18 and yet they didn't trusted their family member.

Now all had accepted nayla as their family, as Rahila had shouted at her husband for not believing her and throwing out his daughter.

Ammar was ashamed of himself and started distancing himself. Heena was worrried fir her husband. She is pregnant and in her last months.

Nusrat and Zeba are guilty too and couldn't meet the eyes of baksh and Rahila.

They had blamed nayla for everything and now their family is torn apart.

"Aisa lagta hai jaise humari family ko kisi ki nazar lag gayi ho. Nayla ke jaate hi pata nahi kya hogaya hai" hamid said while eating his snacks.

"Tu to mat hi bol saale.....teri bhi nazar thi usper. Itna ganda niklega tu mujhe pata nahi tha...." sajid retorted.

"Yaar...wo to bas aise hi.." *punch*
Ammar had punched hamid when he listened that hamid had something for his sister. And that too in a bad way.

"Saale teri himmat kaise hui meri behen ke baare me sochne ki...ha...aukat kya hai teri...."

"Bhai...apne bhi to bura kiya uske saath...aur bhuliye nahi meri behen aapki biwi hai..." he said while spitting some blood.

Ammar stopped beating him on the name of nayla being his sister.

"Aap log kyu aise lad rahe hai. Ek to waise hi abbu ki tabiyat kharab hai nayla ko lekar. Or wo pagal azlan ne bhi use talaq dedi. Kaha hogi nayla" heena rubbed her forehead. They had got to know about nayla being divorced when they went to azlan's house. Where they saw him with another lady.

Which made hammad so angry that he had made him hospitalized for few days.

__________________________________

"Kya aap mujshe nikah karengi" this sentence was roaming in her mind for past few days.

Nayla had asked for few days and now she got to know the answer.

She will say yes to this marriage. They are so good and kind to her and especially Rafaahat. She is so good. And need a mother figure too.

"Asim ji...wo.." nayla stopped asim from going out. He was going for an emergency as he got a call from the director of the hospital.

"Ji" he turned around and saw nayla standing while fidgeting with her fingers.

"Wo...wo mai...mai raazi hu...."

At first he didn't understood to what she was talking about and when he did, he smiled. He literally smiled, and was going to hig her when she stopped him.

"Oh sorry, wo mai zyada excited hogaya tha..." he sheepishly said.

"Accha mai hospital jaa raha hu...agar rafu puche to bata dijiyega. And ya khyal rakhiyega apna bhi or baccho ka bhi" he hear raizaan crying.

He is now 6 months, which means no breastfeeding.

She can continue but she wanted her child to start eating food too.
Which made faizaan cranky, he wanted his mother's milk.

And nayla too knew what he wanted and occasionally she gave it to him.

"Ha mera baby...mama ko pata hai aapko kya chahiye....come hele..." she talked in a babyish voice.

 Mehram. محرم  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें