🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

Nayla had just woken up after fazr. They prayed fazr prayer together and again went to sleep. As they have nothing to do just some family time.

Buaji had made some breakfast for children as she knew the couple would wake up late.

"Ughhh" she tried to remove the arm around her waist. Asim was snoring lightly while caging nayla in his arms.

*idea* she laughed evilly in her mind and slowly started peppering kisses on his jaw.

Asim felt a ticklish sensation and he woke up to a beautiful sight of his wife showering him with kisses.

"Meri jaan, subah bakhair" he huskily said while turning on his back now taking nayla with him.

And now, Nayla is on the top of him.

"Kya kar rahe hai asim, time dekhe..." she said while hitting his chest.

"To...buaji hai neeche. Wo sambhal lengi. Hume khudko thoda time dena chahiye" he said playing with her hairs now.

"Ummn...please mujhe apne baccho se milna hai" she whined and tried to sit up.

Keyword tried.
Because again asim tightly hold her, stopping her from going anywhere.

"Accha chalo water save karte hai" he winked at her and suddenly ran towards the bathroom with her in his arms.

*laughs*  "noooo...asim no..." nayla laughed out loud.

..
..
..

Both had gotten into a routine and managed their life. Raizaan now is handled by his babysitter named rumi. She is beautiful girl at the age of 17. She is studying while managing to earn.

Today is their 1st month anniversary. Nayla decided to surprise asim with some tasty lunch.

..
..

"Congratulations mrs. Nawaz. You are expecting and it's your 2nd month. So you have to be a bit careful. And I'll write down some vitamins. Take proper care, as you just had a miscarriage." Asim wrote down some vitamins and asked them to take care.

What he didn't knew was that he was talking to his wife's family.

Rania with her mother had come to the hospital. It has been 5 months to their marriage now. Last month, she had a miscarriage which she didn't knew about. And now again she is expecting.

"Ji thank yo..."

"Surprise" nayla came inside but stopped midway watching her choti ammi with rania baji.

"Assalamualaikum...aaplog..."

"Walaikumassalam nayla...aao, tum thoda jaldi aagayi. Waise hi mai ghar jane wala tha aaj. But koi nahi. Tum baitho idhar" asim asked her to come but she was not meeting his gaze but with her aunt and her cousin.

"Nayla mera baccha...kaisi ho tum" after lot of encouragement zeenat chachi came near her and held her face, while tears were flowing out of her eyes. She had seen their baccha after so many months. And here she is....

"Chachi mai...mai thik hu. Aap sab kaise hai" she asked politely. She still didn't forgot what they did with her.

"Mera baccha ghar chalo. Sab tumhe bohot yaad karte hai" chachi said while rania was standing there. She had missed her cousin. Although she was not the part of their gang but still she was missed.

"Mai sochungi chachi"

..
..

"Kon the wo log begum" asim asked when they settled down for lunch.

He had seen the interaction but didn't disturb them knowing he don't have a clue about them. Sure they have talked about their past but still she didn't mention, who is her family.

"Hum ghar jaakar baat kare. Please. Mai aaj bohot thak gyi hu. Or to or sir ne assignment bhi diya hai" she said rubbing his hands which was on the table.
He understood her dilemma and stopped pestering her.

..
..
At night.

They had their dinner and were going to sleep. Nayla had put rafaahat in her roo. While raizaan was in his cot with his sister.

She was praying last rak'at of isha prayer. In the last sujood, she started crying and asked allah for guidance. She wanted to forgive them and move past. But she was so angry with them that she can't do anything.

"Meri jaan...kya hogaya hai. Kyu ro rahi ho" asim saw nayla crying so he came and hugged her.

"Asim m...mujhe sa...samajh nahi aara..ha mai k..kya...karu....main..maine...allah...se.pucha....kya...karu...mai..unhe...maa...maaf...kardu" she was hiccupping badly so first he made drink water.

"Deep breath naylu...deep breath. And then say kya hua" he made her sit on bed.

"Ok...so unhone pehle mujhpe trust nahi kara. Ab jab sab itna kuch hogaya or sach bahar aagya to ab mujhpe trust karte hai wo log. Mai kya karu. Mujhe samajh nahi aarha. Mai maan jau or unhe maaf kardu yaa...aise hi chod du" she huffed angrily. She don't know what do now.

"Meri baat maano to maaf kardo. Asaan nahi hai. Lekin janti ho, allah ke karam se unho ne sach dekh liya. Itna kafi hai. Or to tum ye bhi janti ho ke allah maaf karne walo ko kitna pasan karte hai. Jab koi bade se bada gunah gaar allah se maafi mange to wo unhe maaf kardete hai hum kon hote hai unhe na maaf karne wale. Mai janta hu unhone tumhe takleef di hai. Ye practical world hai. I know tum kabhi nahi bhulogi is baat ko, per wo tumhari family hai. Mai apni family kho chuka hu. Or meri last baat mere parents se jhagde me hui thi. You know, unhone kaha tha wo mujhe kabhi maaf nahi karenge. And after that, unka accident hogaya. Hume kabhi gile shikwe nahi rakhne chahiye. Hisaab to allah ta'ala lelenge." He said wiping her tears.

She had long forgotten her problem and was now focusing on her husband's words.

"Aap kitne acche hai" she said smiling and caressing his beard. She loved the sensation she felt while scrubbing his rough jawline.

"Aapke liye ek surprise hai. I know ye bohot jaldi hogaya...but" she took his hands (you know what is coming😉) and kept it on her belly.

At first, he didn't understood but when she rubbed his hands over belly, he knew what she meant.

"REALLY...." he excitedly asked and when she nodded he jumped on her....

"Aaraam se...asim...I can't...breath....."

"Hahaaha"
..
..
..

"Raffu...baby...aapko kaisa lagega agar aapki ek behen ya bhai aaye to" nayla gently asked while caressing with raizaan. He is cranky nowadays as he had fever last night.

"Ammi, mere paas to ek bhai hai na" she innocently asked pointing at raizaan.

"Ha baby, lekin agar ek or aajaye to..."

"Tab hum sab saath me khelenge yayyyy" raizaan woke up from his sleep hearing his aapa's shout.

"Ok...ok baby chup hojao...meri jaan kya hogaya" raizaan had started crying because of the loud noise rafaahat created.

"Sorry raizu......" rafaahat cutely pinched her ears and made a puppy face. Which made raizaan stop crying. He can't see his sister sad.

*Oh the bonding they had*. Nayla thought and thought about asim's words.

She is going to her house for dawat. She had accepted their sorry. Asim too is going with his family.

..
..
I know many of you will think, ke nayla ne ye sahi nahi kiya. But still, mai kuch accha dikhana chahti hu.

I got asim's character from 'wo pagal si' actor zaheen.

 Mehram. محرم  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें