💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Rahat's POV-

I finally talked with umaira. It felt so good, to clear myself out. Though, it was not good to take someone's anger on other person out.

"Tum bohot acchi ho umaira. Yahya bohot lucky hai jo tum jaisi ladki use mili" I said as she smiled and shook her head.

"Aisa kuch nahi hota. Hum sabko ek dusre ko samamjhna chahiye. Unki problems, unke bure waqt. Ye sab to hota rehta hai." She said.

"Tumhe pata hai umi. Mai jab choti thi na to ammi mujhe kaha karti thi ke beta kaam karna seekh ja. Ye karle wo karle, aur agar kuch galti hojaye to bohot dantti thi. Mai ammi ko bura nahi keh rahi, but wo sabke saamne kuch aur banti hai and mere saath kuch aur hai."

"Wo logo ko ye kahengi ki ha beti ko aise rakhna chahiye, waise rakhna chahiye....but wo khud mahi rakh pati waise. Kahi na kahi ye chiz mujhe khal jati hai." I said going to my memory lane.

It is a long story.

"Pata hai rahat. Har koi apni life me kisi na kisi problem se jhujh raha hai per accha to wo hi haina jo kisi aur ko apne problem se effect na hone de. Aapko bhi yahi karna chahiye" she gave a squeeze to my hand, and I nodded as there was knock to the door.

"Ab mai chalti hu. Bhai aagaye honge.." I laughed at my brother's eagerness.

..
..

"Assalamualaikum" yahya said as soon as he sat on the bed. His wife in front of him. She is looking ethereal.

"Walaikumassalam." She replied in a meek voice.

"Mashaallah..." he whispered as soon as he unveiled her making her blush and look down more. Her chin touching her chest.

"Ab itna bhi na sharmaye." He said taking hold of her chin and facing her up. She looked up but her eyes were closed. While a red tint can be seen on her cheeks.

"Aankhein khol le begum. Kahi aisa na ke aap sharmate sharmate hi so jaye" he laughed making her open her eyes and glare at him.

"Aap mera mazak uda rahe hai. Aapki itni himmat" she said ready to beat him.

"Arre...meri itni jurrat nahi hai...aha...aha  stopppp...zalim aurat ruk jao....shauhar ko marti ho...baddua lagegi...rukooo.." winced yahya as umaira started beating him with pillow when suddely she slipped taking yahya with her.

And now, they both are in an awkward position. Him on the top of her.

"Ye..wo..ye...aap...ugh...uth jaye..." she said gaining enough courage.

"Oh ha...." he stood up and made her stand too.

"Mai change kar leti hu. Aap bhi tab tak change karle. Phir baat karenge" she said not meeting his eyes.

She went tobwashroom, to clean herself and after changing her clothes into simple salwar suit, she came. She saw yahya already waiting for her. Phone in his hands, while his eyes glued to the screen.

She cleared her throat making her presence known.

"Oh aagayi. Baitho. Baat kartr hai..." he said sitting straight and making a place for her.

She sat infront of him and looked towards him.

"Kya..?" He asked puzzled as to why his wife is looking at him like that.

"Kya kya...apne hi to bola baat karni hai. To bolo, kya baat karni hai aapko" she said as a matter of fact and yahya made an 'o' face.

"Oh ha...sorry agar tumhe bura lage. But mai clear karna chahta hu kuch baatein. Ke kal ko aage jakar hamare beech kuch aisa na rahe. Raahat ne mujhe bataya ke tumhare aur ihtesham ke beech kuch tha. Matlab wo tumhe pasand karta hai to zahir si baat hai. Maine usse bhi pucha, to usne ha kaha..." he said while checking her expressions. Which were neutral.

Umaira knew when Raahat's name came, it was something big. But she didn't knew this big.

"Ihtesham bhai mujhe pasand karte hai? Per unhone to mujhe kuch nahi bataya or wo to mere bade bhai ki tarah hai..." she said really confused with this situation.

"Dekho umi, mai jhooth ya gusse se is rishte ko aage nahi badhana chahta. Mai sach bol raha hu. Infact maine khud ihtesham se pucha. To usne kaha ke ha wo tumhe pasand karta hai..." yahya explained to her calmy. He knew that in this condition, anger wouldn't help.

"Yahya agar mai sach kahu to mujhe iske baare me kuch nahi pata. Even abhi raahat mujhse maafi mang ke gayi hai. Wo keh rahi thi ke usne mere saath bohot bura kiya. Humesha rude behave karna, tanz kasna. Ye sab usne jealousy me kiya tha..." she said making him angry.

"Kya....raahat ne ye sab kiya. Uski himmat kaise hui..." he was ready to go and lash out on raahat when umaira stopped him.

"Yahya, I know ye reason justified nahi ke usne ye sab jealousy me kiya. But hume uska POV bhi samjhna chahiye. Pata hai use chachi kitna tanz kasti hai. Wo ek typical desi mother hai or baki hum sab ke saamne ek sophisticated and educated mom hai. Jiska asar use depress kar raha hai. Aaj se mai uski madad karungi." She took hold of his hand and made him understand.

Yahya was shocked to know that his aneesa chachi would do something like that.

He nodded and they both went to sleep after talking alot.

..
..

"Uth gayi maharani. Kya hua, zyada thak gyi thi kya kal raat ko. Zara sharm nahi hai aaj kal ki ladkiyo me." Aneesa said or more like taunted when raahat entered the kitchen. Nobody was present there so she took it as a chance and scolded her.

When suddenly umaira entered and aneesa's face changed.

"Beta, itni jaldi kyu uth gaye. Abhi to koi utha bhi nahi" she said sweetly.

Umaira heard all what aneesa said.

"Are nahi chachi. Idhar mujhe subah uthne ki aadat lag gayi hai to..." she said taking knife and started cutting vegetables.

"Beta khadi kyu ho, bhabhi ki madad karo. Mai tab tak dekh ke aati hu ke tumhare baba uthe ke nahi" aneesa said which had an underlying warning.

Raahat nodded her head and helped umaira. Who looked towards her assuringly.

"Kuch nahi hota raahat. Chup hojaye." As few tears leaked out of her eyes. Which she wiped hastily and continue working.

_____________<<<<<<<_____________

Do you think what raahat did was wrong or right.

Do write your thoughts. And please read my comment too.❤️

 Mehram. محرم  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें