epilogue

After 6 months.

"Ab to bohot hogaya rayyan. Mai thak chuki hu. Sab meri us ek galti ki wajah se taane dete hai. Maine areeba se bhi maafi mang li or ab to mai khala se bhi dur rehti hu. Sirf ek aap or areeba mujhe sahi se treat karti hai. Kabhi kabhi to lagta hai ke mai suicide hi karlu." Sumbul said while fat tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Ha to kisne kaha tha bewajah areeba bhabhi pe ilzam dalne ko. Sab abhi bhi shak karte hai tumpe." Rayyan said not looking at her.

Flashback

Areeba was in the kitchen cooking food. When sumbul came there.

"Ohho. To kiske liye khana banaya ja raha hai. Use impress karne jisko mujhse cheena tumne. Ya use, jisse mai shadi karne wali thi." Sumbul as usual taunted areeba.

"Sumbul, mai tumhe lakh dafa keh chuki hu. Tum to sach janti hi ho. Phir kyu mere saath aisa kar rahi ho." Areeba said not getting the point of this useless talk.

All the family members know that she is pregnant.

"To...kya ha. Mera haq leke baithi ho. Mere shouhar ka haq leke baitha hai tumhara shouhar. Kitni bholi banti ho na tum. But ho kitni chalak." She suddenly pushed her back, but as noorie came on time. She catched her, saving her from falling. While areeba was in shock and clutched her stomach tightly.

Now, sumbul got scared.

After this, noorie said all the things she said to areeba. And every one stopped treating her like a family. And that's when she realized their importance. Abd asked for the forgiveness from everyone. But nobody forgave her except for areeba. As she was soft hearted person.

Flashback over

"Aap meri baat samajhte kyu nahi. Mai sachme sharminda hu. Mujhe to khud se ghutan hoti hai kabhi kabhi. Maine kaise usse itni nafrat kar li." Finally tired of this bullshit, rayyan threw his files away and looked towards her. His eyes red due to not getting much sleep.

"To kya chahti ho tum. Ha, ke mai sabse jaake haath jodu ke tumhe maaf karde." He shouted making her scared and move back.

He stood up and went to her, holding her tightly, he looked into her eyes and said those words.

"Tumne to meri zindagi barbad kardi hai. Sirf ek galti thi meri, tumse shadi karna." With that he forcefully pushed her making her stumble and the corner of the bed hit her stomach.

"Aaahaha..." sumbul clutched her belly tightly.

..
..

Areeba who was passing by, saw sumbul in a pool of blood. She shouted, calling others for help.

Rehan who was at home today because areeba was not feeling came running hearing her shout.

But when he look to where she was pointing, he immediately took action and took hold of sumbul.

Elders were all shocked to see rehan carrying bloody sumbul out. They all ran after him.

..
..

"Ya allah, jo bhi ho. Jaisi ho meri bacchi ko sahi salamat rakhna." Rabiya prayed.

All others were still shocked but prayed for her safety. Rayyan was informed and he was on his way.

Just as rayyan came running, they heard doctor come out.

"I'm sorry but mrs.rayyan had a miscarriage. You have to take care of her. And there is slight chances that she will conceive again because of the hit she received." Doctor said professionally and went out.

 Mehram. محرم  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें