🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

Like a good bride, nayla was waiting for her husband. Buaji had instructed not to panic, seeing her previous marriage falling apart.

Nayla had prepared herself, because asim is a man. And he was married before too.

She was in her own thought when soft click happened.

Asim had opened the door and was standing at the door like a statue. His begum now is waiting for him. Candles were flickering, while rose petals were scattered here and there. Overall the room looked romantic. And the smell...oof...her smell was enough to make him crazy. It was vanilla mixed with tint of citrus..now his favourite.

His previous marriage was not love, but still they had managed to pull off. She was good mother, but not a wife. She never wanted to marry. She always used to scold him, taunt him for being out all day.

He locked the door, and slowly took off his sherwani and throw it somewhere in the room.

This was seen by nayla, as the dupatta was transparent.

"Aisa na pheke...subah mujhe hi uthana hai" she scolded him but bit her tongue when realized what she did.

This made asim chuckle and pick up his sherwani. He kept it on the couch and went towards his wife.

"Wo..wo...im..."

"Shushh...it's ok. Itna haq to banta hai tumhara...or mujhe accha laga ke tumne mujhe bataya...." he said.

"Kya ijazat hai?" He asked because he didn't want to scare her. He had heard her talking to buaji about her past marriage.

"Ji, sirf aapko hai" she meekly whispered. But because of the silence in the room, he heard it.

He slowly lifted off the veil, and silently muttered Mashaallah.

He was awestruck with the noor she had on her face.

Nayla saw him gazing at her like a lost lover. Which made her blush hard. She looked down at her lap out of shyness breaking the trance asim was in.

"Uh...wo ye aapki muh dikhayi" he passed her the velvet box. He had come to know about her love for watches by his daughter.  Who is his detective. She knows about her now ammi alot and pass it down to her father.

There was a watch with a beautiful diamond pendant.

*gasps* "it's so beautiful

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

*gasps* "it's so beautiful. I love it" she was lovingly caressing it.

Asim took a sigh of relief. He was flooded with his thoughts of what ifs.

"Aap pehna de ye pendant" she excitedly stretch it towards him and he gently took it out and made her wear it.

"Mere paas ek aur gift hai" with that saying he went towards his closet and came out with some papers.

 Mehram. محرم  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें