💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

After keeping zariya for a day in the hospital, they came back home.

Zariya was sad and angry with herself. How can she be so careless.

The thought which made her cry was that haroon never came to meet her. And when she asked her family, they said that he was out of the country for some business purpose. It was so urgent that he had to go.

It's been a month that haroon went out of the country. There were no calls, no messages from him. It was like, he disappeared. Was his love fake?

She was trying to cope up with the tension she got.

Jamsin and sameer decided to cheer her up. They enter her room without knocking and sat near her legs.

"Kyu udaas ho jani. Itna pareshan na hoye. Tabiyat kharab karlogi." Jasmin said taking hold of her leg.

"Jab ek aulad kho dogina tab pata chalega kaisa lagta hai jasmin." She said staring into the space.

"Mai to nahi janti ye sab, but ek baat kahu. Yu roo kar ke khud ki tabiyat bigadne se baccha wapis to nahi aayega na. Or mujhe ye bataye, aapko allah pe bharosa haina, to unki ki hui chiz ko aap nushukar hokar kyu apni barbadi laa rahi hai. Kya pata wo baacha accha nahi hota, wo aapki zindagi barbad kar deta. Aap shukr manaye. Allah sab janta hai bhabhi." Jasmin had now moved to her side and hugged her who was now crying because of her words.

"Ya allah ye...ye mai kya kar rahi thi...." cried zariya. Now that she heard, she knew what she have to do. She looked towards sameer and smiled.

"Yayayyayayya" zainab, arman and adnan entered her room and cheered.

"Bhabhi, ab aap aage kya karna chahengi?" Arman asked. He supported all the ladies. And he wanted to see his zariya bhabhi successful.

"Ummm...maine socha hai ke ek restsurant khol lu." Zariya said scared of their reaction.

All went silent and suddenly shouted.

"YES.....QUEEN." shouted all her nands and devar. Zariya smiled seeing them supporting her.

"Now that you agreed, which should start wroking. Ammi ne bhai se baat kari to wo kuch 1 mahine baad aayenge. Kuch site work hai jo jaldi nahi ho paaraha hai. To hum bhai ko surprise denge." Zainab said being excited.

"Ji bhabhi, and we will help you with this. Hum chahenge to hum aapke waiters bhi ban sakte hai" arman and adnan bowed down to her which made her laugh.

*finally she is laughing so freely. Mashaallah* thought sameer while a small smile captured his lips.

..
..

After dinner, they all were on the terrace with some snacks and cold drinks.

Zariya was with her diary to point some notes down.

"Hmm...so what should we start first?" Jasmin asked as they sat in a circle.

"I think we should start with naming first." Ismael suggested and zariya agreed with this.

"So anyone have any names." Zariya asked being a lovely person she is.

"What about 'spice it up' " suggested zainab.

"No" all shook there head, while zariya gave an encouring smile to her.

"Sweet affairs." Said arman

"No...it's like a marriage life and there is an affair going on. Nope" sameer instantly shook his head.

"What do you guys say about 'yummy in my tummy' " adnan said rubbing his tummy imagining the future.

 Mehram. محرم  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें