⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Next day, when Areeba woke up she felt a heavy weight on her chest. Looking down, she saw a heavy arm draped around her stomach and a face on her chest. Soft snores sounded in the room announcing that the said person is sleeping peacefully.

She with difficulty, moved her hand in his hairs and giggled feeling his soft hairs

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She with difficulty, moved her hand in his hairs and giggled feeling his soft hairs.

Rehan had woken up, when he felt the sof fingers caressing his hair. But he lost it when he heard her soft giggles. He placed a soft kiss on her collar bone, while she stiffed.

"Kya hua begum. Ruk kyu gayi." He said now, clearly looking at her. While she forgot to breathe. The way his eyes reflected because of the light getting jntl the room.

"Wo..wo hate. Boht late hogyi hai. Sab neeche nashte pe honge." She said not meeting his eyes.

Rehan thought to leave her now. So he moved back, while she went to washroom.

..
..

"Ye lo. Tumhari muh dikhayi." He gave her the velvet box. She was combing her hairs when he came out freshly showered.

"Ye.." she looked confusingly towards the box and to her.

"Hm. Ye tumhara hai." He nodded and moved to the closet.

She took hold of it and opened it to see a key in it.

"Rehan...ye keys kis chiz ki hai?"

"Ye tumhare restaurant ki hai. Tum chahti thi na ek apna restaurant kholna. To lo hogaya." He said it like it's normal for him.

"Ye kya matlba. Mai apne paiso se karna chahti thi. Yu is tarah se nahi." She said keeping the box aside.

"To meri jaan, ye mere paise or meri chize bhi tumhari hi hai." He back hugged her and kept his chin on her shoulder.

"Phir bhi...." she tried to say but was interrupted by the knock on the door.

"Bibi ji. Badi bibi bula rahi hai. Sab nashte pe intezar kar rahe hai." One of the worker called out.

..
..

"To aagyi madam. Itna late kyu hogaya. Konsa pasand ki shadi hai jo raat late soye the!" Rabiya taunted her daughter as soon as they came in dining area. Rehan clutched her tightly so that he wouldn't just lash out on his chahchi.

"Pasand ki hi shadi hai chachi. Agar ma pasand hoti to mai khud na karta but kisi or se kara deta." Rehan said plastering a fake smile.

They both sat next to each other after getting elders blessing.

"Khush raho mere baccho. Allah tumhe hamesha khush rakhe." Tuba took balaye of her bahu and blessed her.

Areeba was too shy to even look up.

"Aur khao. Acche se khana." Rehan filled her plate to brim, while she made a face.

"Kya, nashta acche se karo." He said and continue eating.

While rabiya was fuming in anger.

"Tumne meri beti sumbul ka to ghar hi barbad kardiya. Uski khushiya chin li tumne. Aur khud dekho, kaise baithi ho jaise kuch kiya hi nahi."

"To kya meri biwi ko jeene ka haq nahi. Kya use shadi karne ka haq nahi. Or mai sumbul ke saath khush nahi rehta to us shadi ka kya matlab." Rehan finally spoke, getting irritated with his chachi.

"Beta mai to..."

"Bas rabiya. Pata nahi, jab shadi hui thi to bohot acchi thi. Ab kya hogaya hai." Nabeela begum scolded her. While rabiya looked down with an angry look.

"Ammi, aap meri biwi ko kuch na bole. Or ha. Humne ek faisla liya hai. Mai areeba ko apni jaydad se bedakhal karta hu. Wo meri beti nahi hai ab." Saquib announced without thinking twice.

Areeba was shocked to the core. Her eyes glistened with fresh tears. Nadir khan was very angry with his son.

"To thik hai phir. Meri biwi, mere saath rahegi." Rehan said getting up and taking areeba with him.

..
..

"Rayyan beta ye kiske saath aaye ho. Ye sumbul...bacche. Kya hua hai batao hume." Shagufta saw her son entering with a girl behind him.

"Ammi maine sumbul se shadi karli. Chachi keh rahi thi na ke areeba ne unki bacchi ki zindagi kharab kar li to maine usse shadi karli." Rayyan said firmly, others looked at him shocked.

"Beta ye kya keh rahe ho." Tuba asked not believing her ears.

"Sach hai ye tayi ammi." Just as rayyan said, rabiya hugged sumbul.

Both of them cried hugging each other.

"Accha, jo hogaya so hogaya. Ab ander jao dono. Or mujhe koyi jhagda fasad ghar me nahi chahiye." Shabbir khan said dismissing everyone.

..
..

"Aap abbu se baat kyu nahi karte. Ek manager ki post. Or baki aapke bhai jo hai wo to CFO hai. Aapko koyi aisi post kyu nahi di." Sumbul said after getting freshed.

She had always loved lavish lifestyle. And to think that her cousin who got married to her prospective husband made her more jealous.

"Kaisi baatein kar rahi ho sumbul. Maine abhi job shuru kari hai. Or wo sab bhi is daur se guzre hai. Ab meri baari hai to kya hua." He said not understanding her motive.

..
..

"Ab pata nahi ye ladki kya bakhaida khada karegi. Are kaha gyi thi. Kabse call kar rahi thi. Time dekha hai. Tumhara shouhar bhi aagaya." Areeba was as usual welcomed with taunts and shoutings.

"Ammi wo mai, groceries lene gayi thi. Khatam hogyi thi to ammi ne bola tha." She said moving inside.

"Jane do na rabiya. Kyu pareshan kar rahi ho bacchi ko." Tuba didn't like her way.

"Chachi, aapne to areeba ko bedakhal kar diya na. To ab kis baat ka haq." Noorie said protecting her sister.

..
..

There is some revelation in the next chapter.

Ready guys😉

 Mehram. محرم  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें